News just breaking, the Internet is behind current events.

Their full itinerary will be announced at a later date, according to the PMO.
    HRH Queen Elizabeth will be visiting Waterloo and is scheduled to include the Royal Tour inspection of Research in Motion's BlackBerry production facilities...

05-20-10 11:12 AM
    Wonder if she will walk away with a Pearl 3G?
    05-20-10 11:25 AM
    Queen of Canada coming to Kitchener-Waterloo | July 3 to July 6

Royal tour to hit five Canadian cities ...
    [On July 5], the Queen will fly by Porter Airlines to the technological heart of the country in Waterloo for a tour of a production line at Research In Motion, maker of the BlackBerry. Later that day, the monarch will return to Toronto...
    On July 5, the Queen will take a limousine ride to Waterloo, Ont., to visit the headquarters of Blackberry-maker Research in Motion, before returning to Toronto to tour the set of a movie being made at Pinewood Studios.

Read more: Horses, history and hoopla to mark Queen's summer visit

The local news guys are on top of it.

If I recall, she was gifted with an iPod when President Obama met her in the UK. I am certain she is in touch with the state of of art in communications technology.

Her PIN number, like Presidents Obamas, is a state secret.
    05-20-10 11:30 AM
    ...If I recall, she was gifted with an iPod when President Obama met her in the UK....[/color]
    Obama doesn't even know how to use an ipod
    05-20-10 11:34 AM
    No doubt she's angling to pick up a pre-production model of the 9800 slider so she can check out OS 6.
    05-20-10 11:35 AM
    Obama doesn't even know how to use an ipod
    Of course not, and why would he? He keeps all of his music on his BB.
    05-20-10 11:37 AM
    Of course not, and why would he? He keeps all of his music on his BB.
    That makes sense.
    05-20-10 11:40 AM
    If I recall the details right, it was the Presidents Daughters that came up with the idea and the ton of music and playlist when it was delivered.

The President just handed it over....
    05-20-10 11:51 AM
    Well, the queen is fairly up to date... she has her own YouTube Channel and apparently plays Wii with her grandkids.

Too bad I can't book a flight to Waterloo
    05-20-10 12:33 PM
    Well, the queen is fairly up to date... she has her own YouTube Channel and apparently plays Wii with her grandkids.

Too bad I can't book a flight to Waterloo
    You can book a flight.. The question is "Would they let you in the front door"?
    05-20-10 12:36 PM
    who says I'll go through the front door?
    05-20-10 12:46 PM
    who says I'll go through the front door?

True true.. Well post some pictures if you get a chance lol
    05-20-10 12:48 PM
    Wonder if she will walk away with a Pearl 3G?
    No man... Reed just said she'll be getting a Royal "Tour".
    05-20-10 03:29 PM
    Seems to me, the bright young minds that drive Research in Motion are getting some well deserved recognition.

Not every day, HRH, The Queen, drops by for an attaboy.

Royal Attaboy: Investitures

05-20-10 05:11 PM
    She's getting a Royal Tour? I didn't know they had CDMA in the UK. I'm jealous. It must be good with a red velvet battery door.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 06:20 PM
    The Queen, from what I've read, is quite into technology. She loves playing with her Wii.

05-20-10 06:22 PM
    She's getting a Royal Tour? I didn't know they had CDMA in the UK. I'm jealous. It must be good with a red velvet battery door.

Rumour I heard was Royal Purple velvet. RIM and Seagrams have teamed up to offer a limited edition Crown Royal Tour. They're going to present it to her in the classic Crown Royal bag. Apparently, there is some speculation where the actual presentation will take place. The Queen is also planning to visit Manitoba, where the Crown Royal distillery is located.
    05-20-10 07:29 PM
    HAHAHAAHA Jake. I wish that were true.
    05-20-10 08:52 PM
    05-22-10 05:20 PM
    I'd actually like to go to Woodbine and attend the running of Queen's plate. I've already attended the races with HRH at Royal Ascot and this would make a cool companion piece.
    05-24-10 08:35 AM
    sounds about right..

Seeing that she will be making her way for the " Queens Plate " at Woodbine Rack Track in the same month.
    05-24-10 10:21 AM
    Just to nit pick... The Queen is not HRH, but HM.. Her Majesty. Everyone else (almost) in the Royal Family is HRH.
    06-11-10 09:08 PM
    Queen's Birthday honours: the full list - Telegraph

Mayby next time.

Catherine Zeta Jones, the actress, John Cale, the musician, and Bryn Parry, the founder of Help for Heroes, were among those honoured in the Queen's Birthday list. ...
    06-12-10 09:55 AM
    Bahhh...she's only coming to visit cause she used Prince Charles' Storm and was all like "what the bloody heck is this? I can't use this...we shall visit these people and see what is up, cause my 9700 is golden"

Prince Charles and Camilla Given BlackBerry Smartphones Courtesy Of Ontario Premier McGuinty | CrackBerry.com
    06-12-10 10:29 AM
    I'm curious now what the Queen actually use for her personal phone. Any fact?
    06-13-10 02:49 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD