Has anyone else been having issues with AT&T in the Houston Area?

My Bold 9700 went to 3g about 2 hours ago and will not get any data connection, and when switched to EDGE does not get BBM or BIS e-mail. (But I'm getting all the bars from the commercial. LOL)

A couple of my friends are having the same issue at the moment.
    05-20-10 01:26 AM
    Been out on Verizon in VA for about 1.5 hrs now.
    05-20-10 02:00 AM
    UPDATE:

After spending about an hour on the phone with AT&T Tech Support they could not figure out what the problem is and finally opened a network ticket. And said that they have NO open issues in the Texas Area for this.

So far I have 3 other friends locally having the exact same issue. I'm just curious if this is related to the major outage yesterday, since it is slightly different.
    05-20-10 12:57 PM
    Apparently it has been out in Atlanta (verizon) since last night. Thought it was my phone since I new to BB.
    05-20-10 01:30 PM
    LOL I have to laugh. The thread is about a possible outage for AT&T in TX and 2 other people are posting about Verizon outages in Atlanta and VA. I can't see how they could possibly be related or usefull to report in this particular thread.
    05-20-10 08:33 PM
    Don't know if what I'm experiencing has to do w/what ya'll went through on 5/20...My BIS has been a little spotty the past few days, but nothing major. I live in North Houston but work in South Houston (Pearland) & my BIS has been crap all day. The connection keeps going in & out - I can get a bbm message through every 10 minutes or so. Haven't tried calling AT&T yet...I'm hoping maybe it's just Pearland and the older area I'm in right now.
    05-25-10 01:44 PM
    The BB browser is out for me in Oklahoma. Opera (I'm using it now) works fine. E-mail seems okay. So I'm guessing it is a proxy issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 07:26 PM
    Everything is back to normal today. My BIS problems cleared up as I drove North into Houston. I'm assuming it was a local problem. However, today I'm sitting in the exact same spot I was yesterday with absolutely no issues. Who knows?
    05-26-10 11:28 AM
    few, i got scared when i say att outage. i have a final......blackberry+google+sitting in the back= A+
    05-27-10 06:51 AM
    fblackberry+google+sitting in the back= A+

I am shocked and disappointed!!!

Gee, I wish we had smartphones back when I was in school...
    05-27-10 12:45 PM
    Mine on AT&T is North Carolina is out. Their tech support says that Blackberry's outage is affecting 12.5% of users. Lucky us.
    05-27-10 08:26 PM

I am shocked and disappointed!!!

Gee, I wish we had smartphones back when I was in school...
    No, it's much better actually knowing things, than merely remembering that you once looked it up.
    05-28-10 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD