Not by choice, sprint informed me in order for me to swap to my new bold, I would have to chng plans because my current free incoming call plan don't exist anymore and it wouldn't work with any new blackberry's...and at that moment I became an irate customer..started yelling at the rep as if he was the reason of this change..long story short...after ranting and raving...I was given a 45 service credit for 3 months, also I got to keep my 5 fav lan lines no contract renewal and also I won't be prorated..but I did save myself like 14 a month with the anymobile plan... A CHANGE IS GOOD!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 10:28 PM
    why do people have to yell to get what they want. I hate being yelled at for something that isn't my doing. And it also happens at my current job which is no longer in wireless but in an industry that is customer service oriented. If a customer could be in our shoes for a week I think they would change.

It isn't necessary to be an irate. A rep is not in charge of the changes a company makes. But being a customer, I guess you think you can yell and rant. How would YOU like to be treated that way?
    05-19-10 11:42 PM
    Yelling is pointless.
    05-20-10 01:06 AM
    O.K. I do understand the yelling cause SOMETIMES you can repeat yourself NUMEROUS times to a CSR and they don't understand, like me for the past MONTH since Sprint updated their web-site I could not use Sprint Billing on my Digital Lounge purchases, and they told me it was a Handmark issue asking me for a Credit card, when I went to Handmark they told me everything on their site was set-up for Sprint Billing and Sprint needed to correct it, I then went to Sprint with that they ran numerous tests and STILL refused to say it was an issue with their site and Directed me back to Handmark and when I told them word for word what Handmark told me, they claimed it was Handmark issue cause the Digital Lounge wasn't a Sprint issue, they didn't run it, well REMEMBER I said my digital Lounge went unuseable since the updated Web-site and Handmark never did anything to their site, long story short, after 3 weeks of LONG HOURS and COMPLAINING Sprint finally found out WHAT the issue was, and yes it WAS their site, the number I had on my online account was not fully set into my online account there for it wouldn't work and NO ONE from sprint could tell me the number that was the manager number of the account was a number that was CANCELLED a month before the update.
    So yeah there are times when YELLING must be done when some CSR will listen to a customer, there were a few CSR that treated me well and was nice and understood everything that was going on and KNEW it was an issue with the Sprint Website, but then a call would come back the next day putting ther blame on HANDMARK. When I knew it was a Sprint Website issue cause EVERYTHING worked fine until they update the website, no one else could be blamed...
    05-20-10 03:26 AM
    OP is yelling over a plan that no longer exist?... im gonna stop there.. Unless they screw your plan and etc then you have to be mad but just because you want a new phone and won't agree to their terms then don't get it go pay more somewhere else..
    05-20-10 06:58 AM
    temper tantrums
    05-20-10 11:02 AM
    05-20-10 11:57 AM
    Congradulations on being a **** then posting about it online to brag about it.
    05-20-10 12:46 PM
    All this means is that you "truly don't have it". If you have to call in, yell and complain just to get a phone from a service provider because buying it outright or without all the yelling would in turn make you pay full price or close to full price for the phone..you dont have it. Don't act like you have the money or lifestyle to TRULY flaunt a phone you had to b*tch someone out to get.

How about the money you saved; you spend it on some training/obedience classes...any kennel will be happy to assist you with good recommendations.
    05-20-10 01:31 PM
    She yelled ... and got a great deal. Go figure.
    05-20-10 02:53 PM
    Not by choice, sprint informed me in order for me to swap to my new bold, I would have to chng plans because my current free incoming call plan don't exist anymore and it wouldn't work with any new blackberry's...and at that moment I became an irate customer..started yelling at the rep as if he was the reason of this change..long story short...after ranting and raving...I was given a 45 service credit for 3 months, also I got to keep my 5 fav lan lines no contract renewal and also I won't be prorated..but I did save myself like 14 a month with the anymobile plan... A CHANGE IS GOOD!!!!

I think I would have been a little bothered if Sprint forced me to change my plan for the Bold. Actually, Blackberries are some of the few smartphones Sprint still allows me to have on my old $30 SERO plan, and my Bold was no different (activated today). But hey, as long as you are saving money then who cares, right? Congrats!

I also worked in a call center as a CSR during college-- yelling at someone for something that's not their fault is unfair and usually ends up with the customer walking away with less than what they could have gotten had they politely plead their case. I think sometimes people mistook being rude with being assertive...
    05-20-10 03:32 PM
    Why do people think it's ok to yell and scream at someone who is just trying to do their job? The OP shouldn't be posting here to brag about this, it's almost as bad as people who screw the phone insurance to get a second phone or fake their phone is broken 3 times to get a free upgraded phone...
    05-20-10 03:49 PM
    She yelled ... and got a great deal. Go figure.
    So are you saying the way she approached it is ok? What's there to "go figure"? A lot of people b*tch and yell to get deals...doesn't mean it's ok.

But hey, as long as you are saving money then who cares, right? Congrats!
    Sure; what I'm about to say is apples to oranges..but stealing is saving one's self money too. Who cares and congrats to that too? On the same principle...with the OP doing what she did; she's just looking out for her self-serving interest at the expense of a lot of other things..just so she can flaunt the new toy and look like she really "has it". Because God forbid she be seen sporting the just shy of a year old Tour.
    05-20-10 04:34 PM
    And I will YELL again if I have to!!!!!

05-20-10 05:00 PM
    So are you saying the way she approached it is ok? What's there to "go figure"? A lot of people b*tch and yell to get deals...doesn't mean it's ok.
    Did I SAY that? Did I sit there and type into my post that it was okay and awesome and rad that she yelled at a customer service rep and got her way?

No, I did not, so don't attribute words to me that I didn't say.

She yelled, she got her way, so there really is no moral lesson here. I really have no opinion on it one way or the other, but I do wonder what all of the other customers thought when they saw an irate customer being coddled by the service reps.
    05-20-10 05:18 PM
    All this means is that you "truly don't have it". If you have to call in, yell and complain just to get a phone from a service provider because buying it outright or without all the yelling would in turn make you pay full price or close to full price for the phone..you dont have it. Don't act like you have the money or lifestyle to TRULY flaunt a phone you had to b*tch someone out to get.

How about the money you saved; you spend it on some training/obedience classes...any kennel will be happy to assist you with good recommendations.
    I'm not going to entertain u, but if u notice what I post it said "New Plan" that means it has nothing to do with the purchase of the phone, I actually ordered the phone by web and paid the full amount, why because I wanted too...now if having a bold irritates u then maybe u should stop hating, check ur finances..now for sprint I've been with for several years I don't think it is fair to force someone to change there plan because they don't honor it, now if giving me the perks to keep me satified as a customer for there wrong doing, then so be it, but I dnt have to beg for anything...and by the way I flaunt it bcus I got it like that....hahahahaha

05-20-10 05:24 PM

Sure; what I'm about to say is apples to oranges..but stealing is saving one's self money too. Who cares and congrats to that too? On the same principle...with the OP doing what she did; she's just looking out for her self-serving interest at the expense of a lot of other things..just so she can flaunt the new toy and look like she really "has it". Because God forbid she be seen sporting the just shy of a year old Tour.
    Chill out, man. I congratulated her for getting a new service plan that she is happy with and I stand by that. And, as far as I can tell, no one stole anything.
    05-20-10 06:13 PM
    Chill out, man. I congratulated her for getting a new service plan that she is happy with and I stand by that. And, as far as I can tell, no one stole anything.
    He's just mad because I have a bold.. in the wendy williams voice "How You Doing"

05-20-10 06:27 PM
    I'm not going to entertain u, but if u notice what I post it said "New Plan" that means it has nothing to do with the purchase of the phone, I actually ordered the phone by web and paid the full amount, why because I wanted too...now if having a bold irritates u then maybe u should stop hating, check ur finances..now for sprint I've been with for several years I don't think it is fair to force someone to change there plan because they don't honor it, now if giving me the perks to keep me satified as a customer for there wrong doing, then so be it, but I dnt have to beg for anything...and by the way I flaunt it bcus I got it like that....hahahahaha

Haha. You just 'entertained me' by simply replying the way you did above. This is too easy. You prove my point; you b*tched at the CS rep just to be able to say what you did above; and to feel a sense of 'one up'...claiming others are jealous of you because of a phone..yes a phone.

And no; you don't have it like that...because if you did; you could afford to spend the extra money to get the comparable services that you USED to have without b*tching about it.

05-20-10 07:28 PM
    Haha. You just 'entertained me' by simply replying the way you did above. This is too easy. You prove my point; you b*tched at the CS rep just to be able to say what you did above; and to feel a sense of 'one up'...claiming others are jealous of you because of a phone..yes a phone.

And no; you don't have it like that...because if you did; you could afford to spend the extra money to get the comparable services that you USED to have without b*tching about it.

HandsomePrince, Seriously, it's this attitude that got America in financial trouble. She should be commended on getting herself a better deal, saving money, and not letting the company take advantage of her by just saying "we have to do this" and believing them, when its not true. Why do you think Sprint terminates phone calls when you tell them you are recording it, for "quality assurance purposes of course"?

And for your last statement, typically the ones who can afford it, don't spend it and the ones who truly can't afford it do....look at cars, houses, etc....the typical millionaire doesn't drive a lexus or live in a multi million dollar house. The average millionaire drives a second hand car, The average millionaire interviewed would describe himself as a "tightwad", and never spent any money that was not absolutely necessary, they have lived in their $320,000 house for 20+ years, and the average millionaire doesn't drink wine or dine at gourmet restaurants, those things are all for the people who want to portray themselves as millionaires.

So sorry, your comment goes against all the numbers....
    Last edited by randymc2641; 05-20-10 at 08:46 PM.
    05-20-10 08:38 PM
    I don't really care how someone gets a deal. That's between them and the carrier.

But yelling at people often has unforseen consequences. There's a reason I don't yell at people preparing or handling my food for example, even if they screwed up. But that's your business, not mine.
    05-20-10 09:03 PM
    i see another temper tantrum on the way.

did daddy ever get you that pony?
    05-21-10 09:06 AM
    She is the type of customer that we transfer to spanish lol
    05-21-10 09:26 AM
    Wow talk about a thread gone bad...

As a Manager in a call center, I will say people who throw tantrums dont get anything from me especially if I listen to the call and they abuse my reps. If they have abused my employees when they say cancel my service I say okay, what date?

However if a customer is frustrated but still respectful and engage in mutual conversation - I will go to the end of the earth to retain them as a customer.

I have been on calls where agents cant assist me and never I repeat never would I abuse someone for TRYING to assist me or doing their job...

New York Chic please tell me you engaged in a respectful conversation????
    05-21-10 10:17 AM
    Wow talk about a thread gone bad...

As a Manager in a call center, I will say people who throw tantrums dont get anything from me especially if I listen to the call and they abuse my reps. If they have abused my employees when they say cancel my service I say okay, what date?

However if a customer is frustrated but still respectful and engage in mutual conversation - I will go to the end of the earth to retain them as a customer.

I have been on calls where agents cant assist me and never I repeat never would I abuse someone for TRYING to assist me or doing their job...

New York Chic please tell me you engaged in a respectful conversation????
    I wish I could get you on the phone when I call! I only seem to get people who say the same 3 things no matter what I say. I am always respectful because thats how I want to be treated. It gets frustrating when the conversation is done and you hang up and still have the problem you did when you first called.
    05-21-10 11:27 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD