I use my BB a lot and sometimes I'm using for some app that doesn't show the battery. I was wondering if there is a free app that warns you that your battery is low or like 20% I guess you would say like the iphone or ipod touch has.
    05-19-10 12:56 PM
    MeterBerry will do this, and BerryBuzz will notify you with a LED color of your choice. There might be others, but both of these apps do so much more than just letting you know when the battery is low.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 01:11 PM
    I use meterberry that gives a pop-up warning when the battery goes below a user defined level.

05-19-10 02:07 PM
    i'll try meterberry
    05-19-10 02:16 PM
    I use BerryBuzz for that, as a bonus. It's great for a lot more, but I do use it. I have Berrybuzz set to slowly pulse a white light when my battery gets below 20%.
    05-19-10 02:37 PM
    meteryberry asks me a license key.. where would i find that?
    05-19-10 02:40 PM
    meteryberry asks me a license key.. where would i find that?
    The serial # will be provided to you when you purchase a copy. As I recall MeterBerry is not free.
    05-19-10 05:19 PM
    The serial # will be provided to you when you purchase a copy. As I recall MeterBerry is not free.
    it says error where the serial should be i have to email it and forward the email to the company support.. this is really ********..
    05-19-10 05:35 PM
    I got the serial and i got meterberry to run now. I'm wondering now how to set the alert notification so it will warn you when its at 20%
    05-19-10 06:27 PM
    For free you can get SmartBattery in the CB store...and you can place the icon on your homescreen if you want....here's the link

SmartBBattery - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    05-19-10 07:04 PM
    Does meterberry tell how much the battery has till its dead. When I mean dead I mean the battery can't charge anymore.. Like how many cycles it has?

05-20-10 05:42 PM
    Does meterberry tell how much the battery has till its dead. When I mean dead I mean the battery can't charge anymore.. Like how many cycles it has?

No, there are so many factors that determine how many cycles a battery has.
    05-20-10 05:47 PM
    MeterBerry is Nice app.
    05-20-10 06:30 PM
    Fixmotools does this too.
    05-20-10 08:51 PM
    Fixmotools does this too.
    fixmotools tells how many cycles?

i figured out how to do the battery warning thing .. thanks guys.. the app is pretty great.. my phone got up to 115 degrees.. which was like burning my hand..
    05-21-10 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD