If you follow my @Natemz Twitter account you might have already seen this theme. I have updated one of my most popular themes BBampd to version 3. Version 3 adds several new features and includes a updated new look. If you liked the original BBampd you are sure to love BBampd 3. This theme now features a hidden top dock, 6 on screen hotspots as well as Calendar, Clock and Connections shortcuts. The new UI is sleek and flows very well. Beta testers have reported that the theme runs very fast as well. Be sure to to follow me on TWITTER to get the latest updates on all my themes, and maybe even beta test for me.

Download BBampd 3 on your BB browser via the links below. If you need a desktop installer don't fret. Anyone who donates can request the ALX files and I will send the link. Simply leave a note in the donation requesting the files and I will send them all

BBampd v3 RED
    BBampd v3 BLUE
    BBampd v3 GREEN
    BBampd v3 PINK
    BBampd v3 SILVER

All my themes are FREE. To keep them that way please donate if you are able.

05-19-10 12:41 AM
    Sweet looking theme. I will try it out. Will give feedback later today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 12:45 AM
    Just downloaded n did a pull for some reason the 4th n 5th icon on the top dock are the same. The 5th one reverts to the 4th icon.

05-19-10 01:23 AM
    Amazing, Natemz, I love you
    05-19-10 02:53 AM
    Just downloaded n did a pull for some reason the 4th n 5th icon on the top dock are the same. The 5th one reverts to the 4th icon.

well been running for an hour or so and well not flaws at all love this a lot better than the second version. Its very wall paper friendly. Great job.

05-19-10 02:54 AM
    I like the grey version except for the battery meter. It is hard to actually see how much battery is left. Maybe change it to one that has the percentage as well like on the bottom of the meter to display how much is left.

05-19-10 02:58 AM

Can you let me know what color you are using so I can fix t
    05-19-10 08:03 AM
    Another bad-a$$ theme. Great job!!
    05-19-10 08:06 AM
    Another great one Nate. Always been using the pink 2 version. You changed the pink on me though not as bright as version 2. Also I liked the pink status bar on top, but as always well done.

Thanks
    05-19-10 08:10 AM
    Silver has the 4th and 5th icon duplicate problem.

05-19-10 08:28 AM
    Sweet theme. How do you get the weather icon to display in the middle of the home screen?
    05-19-10 09:24 AM
    Can you let me know what color you are using so I can fix t

It was the silver version. Great theme once again Nate.

05-19-10 10:34 AM
    Sweet theme. How do you get the weather icon to display in the middle of the home screen?
    That is Berryweather........ If you don't have it pick it up, you won't be disappointed.
    05-19-10 10:45 AM
    Great theme. I've always liked your themes. Just one question though and I don't even know if this is possible. I like to use the very nice Berryweather home screen wallpaper like you have displayed. But when you tap calendar or message to activate the hidden today it covers it up and can be hard to read. I've seen some themes that use a dark background of some kind so that the events or messages are readable and then it goes away when you close the hidden today. Is that possible with your theme? It would make it perfect!
    05-19-10 10:49 AM
    Love your themes! Just donated!
    05-19-10 11:00 AM
    That is Berryweather........ If you don't have it pick it up, you won't be disappointed.
    Oh ok. I have the free version. Could that be why it doesn't show on the home screen?
    05-19-10 11:27 AM
    Oh ok. I have the free version. Could that be why it doesn't show on the home screen?
    Yes, but right now I think the deal of the day offers the upgrade for just $1.99. A steal if you don't already have it...
    05-19-10 11:28 AM
    Silver has the 4th and 5th icon duplicate problem.

OK, thats weird. works fine on the Sim and my phone. Hmmmmmm
    05-19-10 12:37 PM
    Yes, but right now I think the deal of the day offers the upgrade for just $1.99. A steal if you don't already have it...
    Yeah but I never purchased it. I just have the free version. I wish I could go from free to full for $1.99. My buddy's iphone has a similar app but of course it was completely free. It looks like it may be worth the $10, which is kind of high even for a BB app.
    05-19-10 01:33 PM
    Yeah but I never purchased it. I just have the free version. I wish I could go from free to full for $1.99. My buddy's iphone has a similar app but of course it was completely free. It looks like it may be worth the $10, which is kind of high even for a BB app.
    It definitely worth the price but you can always wait. It goes on sale here and there. Definitely the best weather app on the market IMO.
    05-19-10 01:36 PM
    OK, thats weird. works fine on the Sim and my phone. Hmmmmmm
    Yea I have the same problem. And I deleted and reinstalled and still have that problem.

05-19-10 02:31 PM
    LOVES: Look, Feel, Speed, screen transition from portrait to landscape, ability to hide upper dock.

NOTLOVES (better than saying 'hates' :
    Options on the homescreen... too easy to accidentally go into options and accidentally change things without really knowing it.
    I miss the 'music' hidden hotspot from v2.
    Miss the hidden messages hotspot from v2 as well.

Suggestions (at least my personal ones) add the messages hotspot back, and restore 'music' to the options location. (or let the user customize that particular spot

Regardless if you make/like the changes or not, the wife and I have been using your v2 for awhile now.. and true to form, going to toss a donation your way. Love the work
    05-19-10 02:51 PM
    I fixed the silver version. Please redownload
    05-19-10 07:14 PM
    great theme, but im having the same problem as a couple of people here, 4th and 5th icons will show different apps but both active the 4th icon's app.
    05-19-10 08:54 PM
    great theme, but im having the same problem as a couple of people here, 4th and 5th icons will show different apps but both active the 4th icon's app.
    just saw that you fixed it, my bad
    05-19-10 08:55 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD