This is my first theme and it has some quirks.
    Basically I wanted a wallpaper friendly theme with quick access to my favourite apps.

I have created shortcut keys for most of my fav apps.
    It has a hidden mini 6 icon dock with hidden today (activated using space and hidden using escape).
    I have used some droid icons, added some colour to the signal and battery meters, changed the unread, send/rec and notification icons.
    There is a slight gradient transparency to ensure the date, time and meters remain visible when using bright backgrounds.

Updated 05/18/10 10am et - Moved dock to the top, slightly larger icons and fonts, added some colour, background images and changed menu transparency)

Updated 05/18/10 5pm et - added 8 today lines and cleaned up the the phone screens.

Updated 05/18/10 8pm et - Hotkeys8 - 8 icons in dock, Slighty larger everything, less colour.

Updated 05/18/10 8pm et - Hotkeys8 0.1.2 - Added no transitions and background version

Updated 05/19/10 12am et - Hotkeys8 (SE) Special Edition - Changed normal icons to b&w (when focused still coloured), removed almost all colour in theme except for a bit or red and meters, no bkgrds, no transitions. Moved 8 icon dock back to bottom (still the same size, I will create a larger 6 icon dock shortly)

Updated 05/19/10 12pm et - Hotkeys6 and 8 Larger versions added these should have dock icon sizes that will satisfy most users. Besides the sizes of the icons they are identical to SE version.

Updated 05/19/10 11pm et - Hotkeys6ND (No Date on Home), removed date from front page and placed it on app list screen. added profiles to home screen. edited meters to be less cartoonish with colours and added a small drop shadow (visable on lighter WPs), add 3G Font for our CDMA folks. added navigational links for spot one and two from the today view. Based off of Hotkeys6.

Updated 05/20/10 3pm et - Added New versions of 6 (dock at bottom) and 8 (dock at top) (B versions have transitions, full colour icons and brighter meters), as well as a No Dock version. Changes include again slightly larger icons, black backgrounds, UMA icon moved and little tweeks. OTA will be posted shortly

Updated 05/20/10 9pm et - Added 2 Fullsize Versions - Both with default font sizes. One with Percisions icons and colours.

Updated 05/22/10 5pm et - Added version 8C - 8 icon dock on bottom all colour, slightly changed signal meter, changed default wallpaper thx Vsuga

MYBBOTA Links - WORKING click on link then go to download link for OTA

Hotkeys 8C
    Hotkeys NoDock
    Hotkeys 6A
    Hotkeys 6B
    Hotkeys 8A
    Hotkeys 8B
    Hotkeys 6A Fullsize Icons and Default font sizes throughout theme
    Hotkeys 6A Fullsize Icons and Default font sizes, colours and percision icons throughout theme

Old Versions
    Hotkeys 6 No Date
    Hotkeys 6 Larger
    Hotkeys 8 Larger
    Hotkeys 8 SE
    Hotkeys 8 No Transitions and Backgrounds
    Hotkeys 8
    Hotkeys

Original

HotkeysND (No Dock also image when dock is hidden in 6 and 8)

Hotkeys6A

Hotkeys6B

Hotkeys8A

Hotkeys8B

Hotkeys6FS - Fullsize Icons and Fonts

Hotkeys6FSP - Fullsize Percision Fonts, Icons and Colours

Hotkeys8C - 8 Icon Dock, Fullsize fonts, colour icons, faded signal meter

Dial from Home Screen must be disabled from the phone options for shortcuts to work correctly.

Shortcuts:
    a contacts
    b beejive
    c calendar
    d grooveshark
    e score
    f facebook
    g google seach app
    h googlemaps
    i linkedin
    j garmin
    k clock
    l video recorder
    m inbox
    n bbm
    o options
    p profiles
    q compose
    r browser
    s socialscope
    t twitter
    u music
    v viigo
    w berry weather
    x flixster
    y youtube player
    z manage connections
    0 opera
    $ sms/mms
    space show dock
    escape hide dock
    Last edited by sasdee; 05-22-10 at 05:41 PM.
    05-17-10 08:10 PM
    Screenshots???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 09:53 PM
    Pretty nice theme. I like the hidden icon dock and animation. Any chance you could increase the size of the icons to make them a bit more visible?
    05-17-10 10:22 PM
    Nice!!!yes can you increase icons size!!thanks
    05-17-10 10:25 PM
    K, I will make those larger, I need some help with the svg and the dock. It becomes visible for a split second if you repeatedly hit the escape key.
    I will also fix the highlight on the today section.

Should have an update for tomorrow noonish.
    05-17-10 10:39 PM
    Thanks!!!!
    05-17-10 10:41 PM
    nice theme indeed...

my personal suggestions:
    - increase font size
    - 6/8 icon mini size would be great
    - another version without shortcuts
    05-18-10 01:49 AM
    Thanx a lot but OTA is not working...
    05-18-10 03:43 AM
    Just uploading a new OTA should be ready shortly
    Added some colour and transparency and moved some stuff around.
    05-18-10 08:38 AM
    Thank you very much. This looks awesome.
    05-18-10 09:58 AM
    Thank u for sharing. Love the transitions...but for me personally the icons are still super tiny and its just a tad to colorful for me
    Great job tho! Look forward to seeing more from you in the future

05-18-10 12:13 PM
    TY all for the suggestions and thoughts, I will increase fonts and icons a bit more and maybe look a grey version. Stay tuned.
    S
    05-18-10 04:05 PM
    TY all for the suggestions and thoughts, I will increase fonts and icons a bit more and maybe look a grey version. Stay tuned.
    S
    Awesome news!!!!! TY
    05-18-10 04:15 PM
    added and 8 icon verion, larger everything just a bit .
    S
    05-18-10 06:47 PM
    OTA still not working for me. I noticed u have spaces in the file name. You may want to delete those. Has anyone got the OTA download working?
    05-19-10 02:18 AM
    OTA still working for me, too.... :-(
    05-19-10 07:44 AM
    F*** (never face a german with another language...) Of course i mean "NOT working...." :-)
    05-19-10 07:46 AM
    It seems as though MYBBOTA has stopped direct linking to jad files.

Here are the links to mybbota pages:

Hotkeys 8 SE

Hotkeys 8

I have also edited the first post with these links
    S
    Last edited by sasdee; 05-19-10 at 08:47 AM.
    05-19-10 08:40 AM
    I actually went to your page and it still doesnt work. You need to edit your link titles. I can click the file and save to my pc but cant upload thru app loader bc its not a alx/cod file. If I right click the link to save link address, system not recognizing it bc u have spaces in the title so the system automatically adds %20 symbols in it. (ie http://www.mybbota.com/files/Hotkeys%208/Hotkeys%208.jad) I even emailed the file to my bb but it still wont work bc it wont link to your server to download it bc of the title. So unless someone knows a way I can get app loader to recognize the file, I still cant get it.

**EDIT** Jimeny crickets! I had to do some trickery but I finally got the file. Lol. Icons are tiny as **** but luckily I like tiny so, cool so far.
    Last edited by mykela25; 05-19-10 at 09:33 AM.
    05-19-10 09:29 AM
    I will reupload all of them to mybbota without spaces shortly.

MYBBOTA Links - WORKING click on link then go to download link for OTA

Hotkeys 8 SE
    Hotkeys 8
    Hotkeys
    Last edited by sasdee; 05-19-10 at 09:57 AM.
    05-19-10 09:39 AM
    Added Larger 6 and 8 versions.
    S
    05-19-10 11:34 AM
    This is a great theme. I downloaded it yesterday. I love it. Thank you for sharing.

05-19-10 12:04 PM
    Gratz on this theme.I'm using it right now.
    05-19-10 01:22 PM
    Added a cleaner version, let me know what you gals/guys think?
    05-19-10 09:59 PM
    I swear the icons on the larger version look the same LOL. I love the theme though regardless. Im sticking with the original hotkey8 version bc I like and prefer the color icons and the dock being at the top. The only one thing I wud change is to have the call screen blank like in the new larger version. Those stars are bit much for me but other than that, its great. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the shortcut keys.
    05-20-10 01:09 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD