A NEW FREE THEME FOR CRACKBERRY. I PUT A NUMBER OF HOURS INTO THIS THEME SO IF YOU LIKE IT AND YOU CAN PLEASE SEND A DONATION. I CAN ALSO CUSTOMIZE IT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND/COLOR/IMAGE/ICON/ETC

DONATE:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=V8DFRXZHLDTWE

OTA DOWNLAOD
    OTA WITH TEXT
    OTA WITHOUT TEXT

THANKS TO AIRROWE FOR HOSTING THE OTAS

**UPDATE TODAY**

- fixed the date being to big for the white box
    - fixed the app banner where a small amount of the homescreen image remained at the top
    - other small improvements

***UPDATED TO VERSION 1.1***

-added text under top two icons
    -added wifi connection status under clock
    -fixed date fonts
    -new battery meter
    -added 2 more icons on the dock
    -added a quicklaunch and berryweather hotspot version
    -added a no icon text version

SOME FEATURES:

HIDDEN TODAY WITH 7 ENTRIES
    SLIDING BOTTOM DOCK WITH 8 ICONS
    TWO WEATHER/MB SLOTS
    CLICKABLE HTC TYP CLOCK WITH CLICKABLE DATE
    CUSTOMIZED BATTERY/ALARM ICON
    CLEAR ICON BACKGROUNDS IN APP LIST
    NEW MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS APPEAR BELOW CLOCK

I WILL UPDATE THIS THEME AS NECESSARY. ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.
    Last edited by racinwarrior; 05-26-10 at 11:28 AM.
    05-17-10 07:55 PM
    nice theme... waiting on the OTA (luv the background)
    05-18-10 08:21 AM
    yeah man, real clean theme.

can you post the background for everyone please?
    05-18-10 10:15 AM
    if you could load hotspots on here - QL, BW, connections, etc. I would be more than willing to donate.

Loading now - looks great! will let you know how it runs on my S1
    05-18-10 01:12 PM
    click the signal meter for connections
    click the background for the app list

I can add QL and Berryweather hotspots.
    Last edited by racinwarrior; 05-18-10 at 02:06 PM.
    05-18-10 01:58 PM
    I noticed the connections hotspot after I downloaded. The theme looks great although the font for the date looks a bit off - it's not as crisp as other fonts in the theme. I think adding text under the OCD slots would also be a welcomed enhancement IMHO. Also for the hidden today, is there a way to get the text closer to the date/time? Right now there seems to be a larger gap than other themes I have run. Other than those minor enhancements and a QL hotspot (not sure if you need BW since you have 2 OCD slots), it's a great looking theme and I like the classic BB icons and black application screens - gives it a classy and classic feel. Great work!
    05-18-10 03:14 PM
    I noticed the connections hotspot after I downloaded. The theme looks great although the font for the date looks a bit off - it's not as crisp as other fonts in the theme. I think adding text under the OCD slots would also be a welcomed enhancement IMHO. Also for the hidden today, is there a way to get the text closer to the date/time? Right now there seems to be a larger gap than other themes I have run. Other than those minor enhancements and a QL hotspot (not sure if you need BW since you have 2 OCD slots), it's a great looking theme and I like the classic BB icons and black application screens - gives it a classy and classic feel. Great work!
    I just picked a date font that I liked. Its not the same as the others. I can change it to pretty much any font that you would find in a word document for example. Times new roman, arial, etc.

For the hidden today: its that far away because the status text (the name of the app you highlight or click on) is displayed under the clock. If I were to move the today entries up higher the status text and the today entry would jumble together.

I added a QL and berryweather hotspot. They are directly under the two OCD slots.
    05-18-10 04:44 PM
    I download and installed this theme.
    When I received a call, the caller name seems too large. the first and last two letter were cut off.

Other than that it is clean, crisp and for all fast. I really like it.
    05-18-10 05:55 PM
    I download and installed this theme.
    When I received a call, the caller name seems too large. the first and last two letter were cut off.

Other than that it is clean, crisp and for all fast. I really like it.
    OK i can make the font size smaller. I like to know quickly who is calling so I maxed out the size. I suppose if the caller's name is long enough it may be cut off.

***first link updated with smaller caller name font size. it should keep you icon placements
    Last edited by racinwarrior; 05-18-10 at 06:48 PM.
    05-18-10 06:43 PM
    Thanks for the prompt response and update - I will check out the new QL version. I think I shouldve been more clear about the today text. I didn't mean closer to the clock but rather the actual time and or date for the appointment listed in the today field. Hope that helps.

I liked the large name on the caller id but them again I have yet to have someone with a long name call me.

Looking great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 08:21 PM
    Thanks for the prompt response and update - I will check out the new QL version. I think I shouldve been more clear about the today text. I didn't mean closer to the clock but rather the actual time and or date for the appointment listed in the today field. Hope that helps.

I liked the large name on the caller id but them again I have yet to have someone with a long name call me.

Looking great!

OH I see what you mean now. The date closer to the entry. I don't have control over that. I can only change the number of entries and the text/color.

I only dropped the caller name by 5 font sizes. Should still be big, but now a long name should show.
    05-18-10 08:43 PM
    why can't i open the zip file
    05-18-10 09:54 PM
    why can't i open the zip file
    not sure. Anybody else having trouble?
    05-19-10 07:18 AM
    First off, I LOVE this theme!! Probably my favorite of the many I've tried. Very simple and crisp and FAR less lag than most others I've used.

I agree with stacyadell about:
    -date font. actually today's date runs off the left and right edges of the white box.
    -text under OCD, would make WXBug/MB work better there

Couple other things:
    -when i'm in my Messages list, there is a weird light blue box in the upper right corner. see pic.
    -i'd love to see you add text for which wifi connection we're currently on

I guess that's it. All are pretty nit-picky....I'll use this theme as is with no prob.

Thanks!!
    05-19-10 09:53 AM
    I added a QL and berryweather hotspot. They are directly under the two OCD slots.
    Are these the only changes from the original? I'll skip upgrading if that's the case.

thx
    05-19-10 09:55 AM
    can we please get an ota? my stupid mac desktop manager wont install the alx file.
    05-19-10 10:01 AM
    can we please get an ota? my stupid mac desktop manager wont install the alx file.
    If someone can find someone to host the files for me. I can't find anybody to do it

05-19-10 10:27 AM
    Ill be updating this later today. Going to try to include all of the suggestions

05-19-10 10:27 AM
    You rock, thanks man
    05-19-10 10:28 AM
    I noticed that today's date is too large and runs off the face of the clock
    05-19-10 11:05 AM
    First off, I LOVE this theme!! Probably my favorite of the many I've tried. Very simple and crisp and FAR less lag than most others I've used.

I agree with stacyadell about:
    -date font. actually today's date runs off the left and right edges of the white box.
    -text under OCD, would make WXBug/MB work better there

Couple other things:
    -when i'm in my Messages list, there is a weird light blue box in the upper right corner. see pic.
    -i'd love to see you add text for which wifi connection we're currently on

I guess that's it. All are pretty nit-picky....I'll use this theme as is with no prob.

Thanks!!
    wow that box thing is wierd. Im getting the same thing. Ill look into it.
    05-19-10 01:11 PM
    wow that box thing is wierd. Im getting the same thing. Ill look into it.
    Yeah, that's odd. However, I don't really care about that. I'm more than happy keeping it as is b/c the lack-o-lag is so great.

thanks again for your effort. i'll donate for sure. extra if you can do all the fixes!
    05-19-10 01:41 PM
    Well I was able to fix the blue box thing, I changed the date font to make it look clearer, changed the battery meter to one that I think fits better. I'm still working on adding the wifi connection indication and adding the icon names under the two top spots.

05-19-10 03:27 PM
    Great, look forward to the update. Any idea if the update will hold onto our icon slots or will we have to rearrange from scratch?

thx
    05-19-10 03:49 PM
    Great, look forward to the update. Any idea if the update will hold onto our icon slots or will we have to rearrange from scratch?

thx
    as long as i keep the file name the same, the icons will retain their locations. It could be two completely different themes and if they have the same file name the icons will be in the same location. kind of a good thing
    05-19-10 04:21 PM
88 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD