So I need help, folks in high places.

I've got this friend, she's a friend all right. She's got a reaaaaaaaaally nice Blackberry Tour. And I, being her friend of friends, got one too, because she knows everything, so therefore, I figured I'd try to be more like her.

So yea, we've been doin a bit of the ol' chattin through the BB Chat, and all has been as good as a red velvet cupcake made by Aunt Suzigan...Until...

Out of the bleu, she can no longer receive my BB Chats. Porque? They show up as being delivered to her phone, but, she can't read them. She's getting notification station on her end that she's got a new sexy boy message coming in, but she's not able to access it.

With her incredible forward thinking, she decided that we un-buddy (god, it was hard), and then re-buddy (thank GOD!) to see if things would re-adjust themselves. To no avail though, friends.

So at this point, my friend of friend's cannot BB Chat with me, the weirdest paperback in the bunch.

This hurts, and we wish to resolve the issue, POST HASTE!

Which one of you cowpokes is brave enough to step onto into the dust filled alley way and draw your revolver of knowledge so that you may cap us with your bullets of problem solving?

Kindly,

Balki
    05-17-10 01:55 PM
    Have you both tried a battery pull (removing the battery for ~60 seconds while the phone is powered up)? That's where I'd start troubleshooting if it were me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 02:09 PM
    Like the_sandman_454 said, I would remove both of you from bb chat, do your battery pulls, and after that, try to re-add.

05-17-10 02:13 PM
    I would also check that both of you are using the newest version of the BBM software, it shouldn't make a difference but its worth looking into.
    05-17-10 02:42 PM
    What os is she on? I had this happen and couldn't see the message but knew it was from my fiance. Tell her when she gets one of these unseen messages from you to try and start a new chat with you and see if it doesn't show up. Thats what I had to do and after a couple of days of doing this it straightened itself out. This happened to me on both 662 and 643. I bypassed 591.
    05-17-10 03:34 PM
    Awww Yuhuh Hi Yuh Yuh...Ya'll know your way around the dancefloor, sonnnnnnnnn
    05-17-10 03:52 PM
    Omg where do these people come from.
    05-17-10 03:54 PM
    i think i speak for everyone here, ask your question in plain simple english, JACKASS!
    05-17-10 03:58 PM
    roflmao!!!!!
    05-19-10 02:01 PM
    i think i speak for everyone here, ask your question in plain simple english, JACKASS!
    Sounds like the OP is more of a 15 year old boy looking for bbm sex then a jackass

05-19-10 03:54 PM
    This is the best post in the history of the internet...
    05-19-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD