Hey everyone, got this from a broadcast, and decided to share it ....

Try it yourself. Type *#06# (as if you're dialing a number) then your screen will show 15 digits, which represent your BB's IMEI. Example' 316725.10.4690216. If your SEVENTH AND EIGHTH digit is 10, then your BB is made in Finland with a high quality. If your two numbers is 02 or 20, then your BB is made in Asia with a bad quality. If it's 08 or 80, then your BB is made in Germany with an intermediate quality. If the two numbers is 03 or 30, then your BB is made in France or Canada with the best quality. If your two numbers is not one of the above, your BB is fake.

As a note, the seventh and the eighth digit are the only 2 digits together, so you could find it faster

So, where was your BlackBerry made?
    05-16-10 11:32 AM
    This is bogus.
    05-16-10 11:43 AM
    Why bother dialing anything when you can simply find your IMEI by either
    Options > Status or
    ALT + EACE or
    ALT + RIGHT SHIFT + H
    05-16-10 11:45 AM
    And obviously, the OP doesn't know that BlackBerrys are also made in Hungary and Mexico also. Oops.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 11:55 AM
    Hey everyone, got this from a broadcast, and decided to share it ....

Try it yourself. Type *#06# (as if you're dialing a number) then your screen will show 15 digits, which represent your BB's IMEI. Example' 316725.10.4690216. If your SEVENTH AND EIGHTH digit is 10, then your BB is made in Finland with a high quality. If your two numbers is 02 or 20, then your BB is made in Asia with a bad quality. If it's 08 or 80, then your BB is made in Germany with an intermediate quality. If the two numbers is 03 or 30, then your BB is made in France or Canada with the best quality. If your two numbers is not one of the above, your BB is fake.

As a note, the seventh and the eighth digit are the only 2 digits together, so you could find it faster

So, where was your BlackBerry made?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's commonly known that RIM has production plants in 3 countries, Canada, Mexico and Hungary.
    05-16-10 11:59 AM
    Lol what a bunch of bogus cr.. info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD