Updated 5-15-2010 11:15pm

Changes made:
    Dock speed fixed
    Time cut off fixed
    **Works perfectly!**

LAST UPDATE 5-15-2010 2:00AM
    !!GET IT HERE!!

*NOTE TO HIDE THE TODAY ENTRIES JUST CLICK ON ANY HOT SPOT*
    Last edited by DOADesigns; 06-02-10 at 02:02 AM.
    05-15-10 05:32 PM
    Sweet downloading now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 08:03 PM
    A little feedback -

First - I love the potential of this theme. The tabs are great, with easy access to huge numbers of apps. I like the clean look of the homescreen - especially with user-defined wallpaper.

A few things that would need tweaking before I'd be able to keep this on my phone long-term, though:

1) The red background on the app screen (which can't be changed by the user, of course) is too much for me - too much red, that is. A nice gray or black would make those cool reflecting icons really pop.

2) The tab "docks" don't drop smoothly - they sort of "stutter" into place. It also seems like selecting one should make any other open dock automatically hide - but that isn't the case, and you have to hit the up arrow on the dock to see the new dock that is hidden.

3) The time on the portrait view - in your screenshots, you don't have an AM or PM designation - but on my phone, it's showing half of a P - as if the PM is there, but cut off.

4) No hidden messages or hidden today, or hotspots for profiles or manage connections - those are features I love, so not having that would make this a harder theme for me to use - but I know not everyone likes those features.

Not sure if it's a pro or con - but the red is really red! :-)

Again, I love the idea of this theme - you are really creative, and I love the diversity of your theme ideas!
    05-15-10 11:25 PM
    A little feedback -

First - I love the potential of this theme. The tabs are great, with easy access to huge numbers of apps. I like the clean look of the homescreen - especially with user-defined wallpaper.

A few things that would need tweaking before I'd be able to keep this on my phone long-term, though:

1) The red background on the app screen (which can't be changed by the user, of course) is too much for me - too much red, that is. A nice gray or black would make those cool reflecting icons really pop.

2) The tab "docks" don't drop smoothly - they sort of "stutter" into place. It also seems like selecting one should make any other open dock automatically hide - but that isn't the case, and you have to hit the up arrow on the dock to see the new dock that is hidden.

3) The time on the portrait view - in your screenshots, you don't have an AM or PM designation - but on my phone, it's showing half of a P - as if the PM is there, but cut off.

4) No hidden messages or hidden today, or hotspots for profiles or manage connections - those are features I love, so not having that would make this a harder theme for me to use - but I know not everyone likes those features.

Not sure if it's a pro or con - but the red is really red! :-)

Again, I love the idea of this theme - you are really creative, and I love the diversity of your theme ideas!

Thanks for all the feedback I put some of it into perspective as mentioned.
    See the new screen shots now with Hidden Hot Spots, Today Area and new backgrounds as you suggested. No more red it was a little much lol.

Hope you like it thanks again.
    05-16-10 04:29 AM
    Wow! Incredibly fast response to feedback! Do you sleep?

This is SO much better - I love the look of the dark background - and adding the option to hide everything is sweet!

I'm definitely going to give this a longer test-run. I'll see how the functionality works over the next several days. This could be a keeper theme! (I'll admit that I'm going to have to adjust to the red text in the email apps, but I think that's feasible with some time).

Thank you for responding so quickly, and for being so willing to make adjustments - it is much appreciated.
    05-16-10 09:47 AM
    Wow! Incredibly fast response to feedback! Do you sleep?

This is SO much better - I love the look of the dark background - and adding the option to hide everything is sweet!

I'm definitely going to give this a longer test-run. I'll see how the functionality works over the next several days. This could be a keeper theme! (I'll admit that I'm going to have to adjust to the red text in the email apps, but I think that's feasible with some time).

Thank you for responding so quickly, and for being so willing to make adjustments - it is much appreciated.
    Haha of course I sleep I just take pride on my work is all and have a businesss to run. On the app though I've tested quite a bit on runs smooth on my 9530. The hide all I thought would be a sweet deal add because lots of users love that clean screen look at times. Also on the red text I left that because it just seem to match the theme good I've done a lot of gray on black and just had to change it up.

Thanks again enjoy !
    05-16-10 11:38 AM
    Thanks this theme rock out loud thanks for your hard work

05-16-10 11:56 AM
    Thanks this theme rock out loud thanks for your hard work

Anytime thanks for the comp.
    05-16-10 12:05 PM

Little bit laggy when opening/closing d Dock/s icon set,need lil. bit tweaking.But overall,it's awesome!Thanx man!
    05-16-10 01:34 PM

Little bit laggy when opening/closing d Dock/s icon set,need lil. bit tweaking.But overall,it's awesome!Thanx man!

Looks nice on your phone, I'm working on another update to speed up the loading time on dock in & out states. The next update should make a noticeable difference.

Thanks for showing yours off
    05-16-10 01:55 PM
    Thanx man,oh yeah..u 'll notice also the time(PM)its been cut off...Keep up the goodwork!
    05-16-10 01:59 PM
    Thanx man,oh yeah..u 'll notice also the time(PM)its been cut off...Keep up the goodwork!
    Thanks good to know people like my work keeps things rolling.
    Yeh I forgot to mention that about the time, it's a font rendering issue that will be fixed in the update as well. I will include a changelog on the next update for all recent fixes.

There's more apps coming.
    05-16-10 02:10 PM
    Sweet downloading now

I as point of fact really liked the Red to me it showed a developer who wasnt afraid to do what they wanted but i allso understand the rules of the mass's this theme is one of my faverites thanx.....
    05-16-10 02:39 PM
    I as point of fact really liked the Red to me it showed a developer who wasnt afraid to do what they wanted but i allso understand the rules of the mass's this theme is one of my faverites thanx.....
    Yeh I like the red too but as you mentioned when it comes to everyone using it.

Like Joe Dirt said its not what you like its what the consumer likes... lmao!
    05-16-10 03:01 PM
    All fixed you can now download the update using the same link in this post thanks again!
    05-17-10 01:31 AM
    thanks for the update it great loving this great the best
    05-17-10 03:51 PM
    U've got it man,thanks,nice update!But am having memory leakage..lost 5MB in 1 hr.just for 3 e-mails and 2 calls!But overall,good job man!
    05-17-10 09:24 PM

Thanks for a great theme.
    05-21-10 08:57 AM
    I have 8 themes DL to my Storm2. I'm going to delete one of them to make room for this theme. Its terrific! The menu page icons are easy to read with the dark background. I happen to like the email black setting with the red letters...nice contrast. In as much as I use a wall paper changer, the full, unobstructed screen is as good as it gets for that viewing option. The developer has done an excellent job here. Congratulations!
    Last edited by donefsky; 05-24-10 at 07:00 PM. Reason: typo
    05-24-10 05:43 PM
    Feel free to test drive TAB OUT and leave your comments thanks!!

Updated 5-15-2010 11:15pm

Changes made:
    Dock speed fixed
    Time cut off fixed
    **Works perfectly!**

OTA LINK UPDATED 5-15-2010 2:00AM
    !!OTA DOWNLOAD HERE!!

*NOTE TO HIDE THE TODAY ENTRIES JUST CLICK ON ANY HOT SPOT*

05-24-10 11:09 PM
    thanks for the update it great loving this great the best
    Hey wow we can win themes that's awesome these contest are great and this site is awesome

05-24-10 11:12 PM
    Great theme! I love it.

One thing I would suggest that I think got stated before is to make it so opening one dock closes another (hits the red up arrow for you). I think its perfect other than that. I can get used to red.

05-25-10 12:39 PM
    Great theme! I love it.

One thing I would suggest that I think got stated before is to make it so opening one dock closes another (hits the red up arrow for you). I think its perfect other than that. I can get used to red.

Glad you like it the new update has it and should be ready soon I had alot of request on that feature thanks for sugggestion.
    05-25-10 12:49 PM
    Glad you like it the new update has it and should be ready soon I had alot of request on that feature thanks for sugggestion.
    Cool thanks for the quick reply! I have this thread bookmarked so i'll grab the update as soon as I see it. Keep up the good work.

05-25-10 01:02 PM
    Cool thanks for the quick reply! I have this thread bookmarked so i'll grab the update as soon as I see it. Keep up the good work.

Anytime I'll post the update within a day or so max.
    05-25-10 01:09 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD