Gave this phone 4 months to see if it would grow on me. I can't use it wirh any bluetooth and hear on it, the ringers set at loud are about the same as a curve on med or low. The track ball is junk already, granted it does get used alot, but 4 months. I need a phone that just all around works beter. Being on US Cellular my choices are some what limited. I can get a 8530 curve or a 9630 tour. Which one would you all pick. Thanks
    05-15-10 03:56 PM
    If you don't need a flash, and need Wi-Fi, Curve 2 would serve fine. Especially if another trackball device worries you. Otherwise, Tour is now a pretty solid device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 06:10 PM
    Yeah I would also suggest the Curve 2.
    05-16-10 05:27 PM
    I have the flip and love it ! I agree with the track ball issue but VZW swaps them out every time no problem. I also have the incredible which is awesome best phone so far. If you can get a bold I would go with that better device than the curve.
    05-16-10 08:16 PM
    Do yourself a favor and wait a little for the 9650. It'll be well worth the wait.

US Cellular Outs BlackBerry Bold 9650 Via Mail In Rebate Form | CrackBerry.com
    05-17-10 11:31 AM
    I like my flip too, but time to move on. I am going to wait until US Cellular gets their Android devices this summer before I make a decision though. That HTC Desire looks interesting... we'll see.
    05-18-10 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD