So, I've had BerryBuzz downloaded for a while. Decided to go through today and set it up (Bold 9700).

I went into my profiles, and set LED to "off' for everything. I then went into BerryBuzz and set everything up for e-mail, BBM, SMS, Facebook, Calendar and a few others.

I made sure that I set it to turn off LED upon entering application where message is. This is how the default settings on the BB work, and I prefer it that way vs. first touchpad to turn it off.

Now, I've gotten a few e-mails, and the LED won't stop flashing. I've even deleted and/or responded to e-mails it won't stop flashing.

Also, the flashing for e-mails is strange. I've set it to flash every 2 seconds, slow down after 2 minutes, and to stop flashing after 5 minutes. The LED seems to flash every 2 second, yet it does a quick double flash every fourth flash.

Anyone else have strange issues with BerryBuzz? I ended up deleting the app a few minutes ago just to get the LED to stop flashing. If there is a quick fix, I'll re-download it and get it up and running. I sort of like the ability to know what is what... and definitely like the ability to be notified of missed calls (something the BB doesn't do by default).
    05-14-10 12:19 PM
    I am having the same issue. Haven't found a fix yet but if I open my messages again and close it usually the led goes away. It's a work around for now. Hopefully they update this app soon.

I am also having an issue with adjusting the BerryBuzz settings for example LED slow down, pause, and length. I change the settings but when I try to back out and save it won't let me. I sent an email to the creator but no response yet. Getting a little frustrating.
    05-14-10 03:13 PM
    Found out from the forums at Bellshare that there is a newer version out it is 3.0.59. I'm going to download it and see if it works.
    05-14-10 03:22 PM
    I’ve had a similar experience with emails. I think I was deleting them too quickly.

I also recommend downloading a little applet called “Stop LED” made by a user here. I set a shortcut to it on my QuickLaunch. No stress when the LED doesn't behave.
    05-14-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD