Saw berrystacked theme for few days, available for download for free, but now it's no longer in this forum. What happened?
    05-14-10 03:11 AM
    Probably was embarassed that she got caught stealing and left....again.
    05-14-10 04:26 AM

Where can i find this theme? or similar ones?
    05-14-10 04:52 AM
    There is no way to find it. The original theme like that is called precision modification. Just search for it on the forum. This particular themer's blog is by invite only. You can try to sign up, there is no guarantee she will approve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 06:06 AM
    "caught stealing"?? stealing what??

that's a very inflammatory and slanderous comment to make considering you made a knock off of the EXACT same theme. and what about your hero theme? is this not stealing as well? and every time someone uses hello kitty for a theme for pay/donation that is stealing because hk is a licensed and trademarked character. unless you are paying royalties to use it, yeah thats what I thought.

this personal vendetta that you have against emarsha is ridiculous and childish.
    05-14-10 07:01 AM
    There is no way to find it. The original theme like that is called precision modification. Just search for it on the forum. This particular themer's blog is by invite only. You can try to sign up, there is no guarantee she will approve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Can you tell me the address please? I like her themes. Many thanks
    05-14-10 07:15 AM
    You are undoubtedly the most obnoxious, childish, trouble making ****** this forum has ever seen. Get a life, get a brain, and best of all get out of here. We are sick and tired of your vitriolic, moronic comments.

Moderators - surely you cannot allow any more of these crazy posts from this woman! She is spoiling the reputation of this forum.
    05-14-10 07:19 AM
    Any theme issues please take it to PM with each other....

Locked.
    05-14-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD