I've made a few returns such as buying the silicone case, then returning it and getting the more expensive hard case.

BUT, here's my main question...

I bought the Jawbone Icon( with 25% employer discount), didn't like the fit, and returned it.

Now I got some aftermarket ear gels and would like to try it again. Would they have record when they go into my account, and give me problems should I choose to try it again, and and up wanting to return it again?

I'm REALLY not a buy and return guy, but blue tooths are so subjective.

thanks
    05-13-10 11:29 PM
    Yes they record all that. But they shouldn't give you a problem. I've had to do numerous returns on items (not including phones). one time was something similar to ur situation when trying to find a good BT. Word of warning: if you ship anything back KEEP THE RECEIPT AND TRACKING NUMBER. That lesson cost me over $300 for a mistake that they even admitted was theirs but would not pay up. They're greedy bastards IMO.
    05-14-10 12:09 AM
    yea,,,the record will be in the account
    05-14-10 01:06 AM
    They do keep records of the returns but they don't limit the returns or blacklist you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 01:46 AM
    Yes they record all that. But they shouldn't give you a problem. I've had to do numerous returns on items (not including phones). one time was something similar to ur situation when trying to find a good BT. Word of warning: if you ship anything back KEEP THE RECEIPT AND TRACKING NUMBER. That lesson cost me over $300 for a mistake that they even admitted was theirs but would not pay up. They're greedy bastards IMO.
    Thanks for the heads up. It's an on store purchase.
    05-14-10 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD