UPDATED

Version: 2.0.3

Finally done with the latest version. Sorry it has taken so long. Here are the highlights:

Space = QL
    $ = SMS/MMS
    12 User Defined Icons
    Weather Slot (whatever you have in slot one appears here)
    Semi-Transparent Menu's
    OS 5.0 Transitions
    Click-able Clock = open clock
    Scroll to signal meter and click = opens managed connections
    Scroll to battery meter and click = opens options
    Weather icon on lock screen (whatever is in slot one will appear)
    Smooth operating
    3G Network logo

Fixes:
    Scrolling fixed
    Applications order fixed
    3rd Party apps now have a focus
    Made bottom dock more transparent

That about sum's it up. Please if you like my work please donate, I have spent the last 2 months working on this and have fullfilled every request that I can. The more donations the more themes I will get out quicker. Here is the web link for my paypal (can also be found in signature):https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Here are the OTA Links:
    Professional with Hidden Today: MyBBOTA.com Download - Pro Hidden Today
    Professional with Calendar: MyBBOTA.com Download - Pro with Calendar
    Professional with Calendar and Messages: MyBBOTA.com Download - Pro with Calendar and Messages

Everyone enjoy and please donate -

People Who Have Donated For My Work On This Theme:
    Iluvbb
    Last edited by MedicStuder; 06-22-10 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Upload pictures
    05-13-10 10:18 AM
    Are you going to provide an ota installation? If you need a host contact MyBBOTA at MyBBOTA.com Thanks!
    05-13-10 10:34 AM
    Is there a preview or am I missing something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 10:45 AM
    Is there a preview or am I missing something?

There is a preview picture (Screen Shot)
    05-13-10 11:31 AM
    ahh cant view those via mobile. looks pretty cool
    05-13-10 11:34 AM
    ahh cant view those via mobile. looks pretty cool
    Got ya...lol...thank you
    05-13-10 11:39 AM
    Looks very nice and grown up, Lol....can't wait to try it out.

Thanks
    05-13-10 01:11 PM
    This is really nice, thank you. Any chance of you adding sms and QL hotkeys please?
    I noticed that my icon placement is different on the homescreen from where I place them on the app screen. I will do another batt pull to see if it corrects it, unless it was intentional.

Thanks again, great theme

05-13-10 04:08 PM
    I don't get the OTA zip file.
    05-13-10 04:50 PM
    I don't get the OTA zip file.
    I have never done an OTA file before so that's how I thought to post it, till vballer set me straight.

This is really nice, thank you. Any chance of you adding sms and QL hotkeys please?
    I noticed that my icon placement is different on the homescreen from where I place them on the app screen. I will do another batt pull to see if it corrects it, unless it was intentional.

Thanks again, great theme

No i did notice that on mine, the order is out of place will attempt to fix, will post corrected theme when I get it done. Sorry if it takes me a little bit, this theme took me 2 months because I have a 5 year old daughter at home.
    05-13-10 05:10 PM
    Would anyone like the icons at the bottom that I have pinned to be user defined also? With the exception of the clock and profiles?
    05-13-10 05:11 PM
    I understand completely, I appreciate you attempting to fix this and I will eagerly anticipate the corrected theme and I would love for the bottom dock to be user defined.

05-13-10 06:04 PM
    Are the icon out of order on the Home Screen and Zen screen?

Edit: Opps... sorry didn't see that you're working on the problem. Nice theme though.
    Last edited by pgrtag; 05-14-10 at 02:21 PM.
    05-14-10 02:07 PM
    Yea they are I want the top "weather" icon to be first and so forth down the line but it doesn't come up like that, it jumps around, so far that is the only problem with the theme.
    05-14-10 02:36 PM
    I have a little request, on third party apps can you make the highlight brighter when you mouse over it? Example I have Meterberry and Pandora and I can't tell that I have them selected unless I look at the application name at the top. Thanks.
    05-14-10 02:39 PM
    I have a little request, on third party apps can you make the highlight brighter when you mouse over it? Example I have Meterberry and Pandora and I can't tell that I have them selected unless I look at the application name at the top. Thanks.
    I noticed that on mine also, as i find time i will look into that. v1.3 may also have a whole new set of icons also, I found a really nice set that I like.
    05-14-10 09:25 PM
    Will v1.3 have any hotkeys?
    05-14-10 09:42 PM
    Will v1.3 have any hotkeys?
    Never done that yet...so yea y not try it...what would u like?

05-14-10 11:46 PM
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am working on the request's you have made. I am almost done with it. When I am done I will edit post 1 in the thread and remove all other theme items in this thread to kind of keep it clean and an easy way to find the most updated version of this theme. Thanks for all the input.
    05-16-10 09:03 PM
    Never done that yet...so yea y not try it...what would u like?

$=sms and space for QL would be great!
    Thanks

05-16-10 10:05 PM
    +1 on $ for sms hotkey

Thanks for listening to the feedback

05-16-10 10:16 PM
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been working tirelessly on this theme. Hoping everything works out I should be posting it by 5-18-10 after 5pm. If anything changes I will let u all know.

05-17-10 09:25 PM
    $=sms and space for QL would be great!
    Thanks

Iluvbb just wanted to let you know it took me a little bit to figure out what you meant by QL, but after a little research I figured it out and ended up spending the money to get the app. Thank you for introducing that app to me, I LOVE IT.
    05-18-10 10:03 PM
    Iluvbb just wanted to let you know it took me a little bit to figure out what you meant by QL, but after a little research I figured it out and ended up spending the money to get the app. Thank you for introducing that app to me, I LOVE IT.
    The Spacebar=QL has become a requirement for me and themes. I just can not live without it. I have tried a couple of themes that I really liked the look of, but did not have it, and therefor I could not get used to using them. DELETE. And that is a shame.

Glad you got it - here's the link to the how-to thread, which includes the svg file to download. Works like a charm!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/ho...launch-410685/
    05-19-10 08:32 AM
    The Spacebar=QL has become a requirement for me and themes. I just can not live without it. I have tried a couple of themes that I really liked the look of, but did not have it, and therefor I could not get used to using them. DELETE. And that is a shame.

Glad you got it - here's the link to the how-to thread, which includes the svg file to download. Works like a charm!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/ho...launch-410685/
    Oh it works on my theme. V1.9 that is posted in this thread. I download QL and have been abusing it ever since. The svg was easy to create and I have not had one issue with my theme or the hot keys.

05-19-10 09:26 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD