I just recently purchased this app and am having an issue with it. When I receive a text or email and it pops up through patternlock or even without PL it won't show the contacts picture (just a number or email address). What am I doing wrong? All permissions are set to allow but yet they still do not show up? Can someone help me with this please? I have also uninstalled and installed the app and done numerous battery pulls and have had no luck. Help????

Thanks...
    05-13-10 08:24 AM
    Anyone able to help tell me what settings or what I am doing wrong????
    05-13-10 09:29 AM
    Open BerryPopup>Options>Display>Scroll to "Contact Photo Size" and set to a size either small, medium, etc (but not none).
    05-13-10 09:32 AM
    Open BerryPopup>Options>Display>Scroll to "Contact Photo Size" and set to a size either small, medium, etc (but not none).
    I had it set to Medium but still never received a picture when I received a text or email.
    05-13-10 09:39 AM
    I had it set to Medium but still never received a picture when I received a text or email.
    After you have it set up (in display) you can scroll down to Preview Popup. You should get a popup with Bellshare's Logo.
    05-13-10 09:49 AM
    After you have it set up (in display) you can scroll down to Preview Popup. You should get a popup with Bellshare's Logo.
    I did that and it shows the logo, and then I save it and when I get a text all I get is the number.... Does it have anything to do with the picture size????
    05-13-10 09:55 AM
    I may be able to help you with the patternlock issue.

Go to your options screen-->PatternLock-->General-->Set 'Allow applications to pop up information over lock screen' to NO.
    05-13-10 10:04 AM
    I am still looking for someone to help me with this issue if anyone knows what I am doing wrong. Just re-installed this app and would like to use it if I can get it to work right... Please help???
    07-16-10 08:32 AM
    Got to be someone out there with this that can help a brother out?????
    07-16-10 09:06 AM
    How do you get the contacts pictures to show up in the popup???? If there is no picture then why doesn't it atleast show their name instead of just a number???? (for text messages) Help!
    07-16-10 10:47 AM
    Have you tried contacting Bellshare? I'm pretty sure if any member had an answer for you they would post it.
    07-16-10 11:47 AM
    I just checked and I'm getting the photos on popup for emails but not texts over PatternLock using BerryPopup. If you want to go option by option for both apps step by step PM me. I also have and use LIO and it did pop up thru PL. Maybe a setting is askew in one of 'em.
    07-16-10 12:58 PM
    I just checked and I'm getting the photos on popup for emails but not texts over PatternLock using BerryPopup. If you want to go option by option for both apps step by step PM me. I also have and use LIO and it did pop up thru PL. Maybe a setting is askew in one of 'em.
    I actually just purchased LIO and that app is sick compared to BerrPopup. After I bought it I test drove the beta and it is hands down better. Can't wait till the beta goes live. Thanks for your help as well. It is much appreciated, but I just put BPU back on the shelf for a long time!!!
    07-16-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD