::::OOAKDPC .692 for the 9550/9520::::

Will show .692 in the Help-->About screen

9550 - Install 607, replace the files in the .607 java folder with the hybrid files and install.

9520 - Install 612, replace the files in the .612 java folder with the hybrid files and install.

Links:

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...bridshrunk.rar Shrunk/Zip

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...idunshrunk.rar Unshrunk/Zip

Alt Links:

http://www.greg-gorbos.com/OneOfaKin...bridshrunk.rar Shrunk/Zip

http://www.greg-gorbos.com/OneOfaKin...idunshrunk.rar Unshrunk/Zip

517 radio/ 580 radio version - Should show .580 in Help-->About screen

9550 - Install 517, replace the files in the .517 java folder with the hybrid files and install.

9520 - Install 580, replace the files in the .580 java folder with the hybrid files and install.

Links:

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...bridshrunk.rar Shrunk/Zip

http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...idunshrunk.rar Unshrunk/Zip

Alt Links:

http://www.greg-gorbos.com/OneOfaKin...bridshrunk.rar Shrunk/Zip

http://www.greg-gorbos.com/OneOfaKin...idunshrunk.rar Unshrunk/Zip
    05-12-10 11:44 PM
    giving it a spin now.... let you know how it goes
    05-13-10 12:42 AM
    Looking forward to this. Ive been having probs with BBSAK recognizing my phone but after lots of looking I have solved the issue (with Win 7 you must disable User Account Control). Let you know how it goes.
    05-13-10 01:22 AM
    Hi One,

Thanks a lot for this another good work. The 607-base file of the first "Unshrink" link is corrupted that can't be un-rar. The alt link one works fine. I have downloaded the alt Unshrink one and will load it tomorrow.
    Last edited by hhz; 05-13-10 at 01:30 AM.
    05-13-10 01:27 AM
    Just got done with your previous and now I had to try this one....of course!

So far, so good. Waiting to check out battery usage in a few hours, but everything seems great...more responsive, quicker, whatever you want to call it. Thanks again!
    05-13-10 09:28 AM
    Hi One,

Thanks a lot for this another good work. The 607-base file of the first "Unshrink" link is corrupted that can't be un-rar. The alt link one works fine. I have downloaded the alt Unshrink one and will load it tomorrow.
    I had to upload a small update last night, try again now. Should be fine
    05-13-10 10:00 AM
    OOAKDPC,

Would it be possible to list the changes or intended improvements of your Hybrids when you post the links?

Please don't get me wrong....it's not a complaint, in fact, I love your hybrids. I'm just wondering what the fixes are from the previous versions.
    05-13-10 10:26 AM
    I had to upload a small update last night, try again now. Should be fine
    Hi One,

It works great now.

One question, why since last version, I have to use Desktop Manager to ack OS download to load the new hybrid OS? The loader.exe I always use can't see the new version.

And, old question, can we make the RSA Security SoftFob works again? It stop working since .607.

Thanks a lot for your hard work again.
    05-13-10 10:30 AM

And, old question, can we make the RSA Security SoftFob works again? It stop working since .607.
    Theres already a fix for this by RSA themselves on their website.

Dixit
    05-13-10 10:58 AM
    currently running on your .676 man, it works great .

just wondering, how big is the file size on unshrunk 517/580 base??
    try download it and keep showing 34MB, while the shrunk version has bigger file size
    05-13-10 11:16 AM
    I copied and pasted the new files into my Java folder but when I run loader.exe it doesn't make any changes and I still show .676.

Any suggestions?
    05-13-10 11:25 AM
    i was having a problem with the wifi on the .607/.676 build, does any one know if this build has wifi issues?
    05-13-10 11:36 AM
    Theres already a fix for this by RSA themselves on their website.

Dixit
    Really? I just searched their website and can't find it. Can you point the direction? Thx.
    05-13-10 11:49 AM
    Scrolling in every app feels faster - coming from 517/676

Still has the glitch if you have set calendar to agenda view you need to select 'show free time'

Will keep it for now though because it feels much better and haven't yet experienced the problems I had with straight .607 or the first couple hybrids.
    05-13-10 11:58 AM
    Wow, OOAKDPC! Great build again. I just upgraded from your previous hybrid and this build seems even smoother than before. Finally, the SMS interface scrolls smoothly as well. Browser also seems even quicker than before. Great boot time and memory as well. Time will tell about battery life, but if it is anything like the previous build then I'm sure it will be just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 12:40 PM
    I loaded this and still see no difference from 676. ????
    05-13-10 12:47 PM
    I'm frustrated....

I've tried everything except wiping the system and when I run the loader.exe installer I get the "No actions taken" message during install.

I even uninstalled and reinstalled .607 to the computer then added the files to the Java folder and nothing.

05-13-10 01:33 PM
    Install went fine for me, but in the My World section of App World, it says that I don't have any downloads, even though I should have a bunch showing. Hitting "3" then "4" then "(" didn't recover them.
    05-13-10 01:38 PM
    A few things I've noticed. Keyboard is excellent with no lag or mistyped keys. Even though I don't use it, I tried selecting Gears in the browser and it rebooted the phone.

Reinstalled Opera but getting some screen sizing problems that I haven't had before.

05-13-10 01:50 PM
    Install went fine for me, but in the My World section of App World, it says that I don't have any downloads, even though I should have a bunch showing. Hitting "3" then "4" then "(" didn't recover them.
    Forgot to mention that I had this same problem with the official .607 release.
    05-13-10 01:52 PM
    How is this .692 build compared to the .517 builds that I have been using? Anyone have any preferences which ones work better?
    05-13-10 08:05 PM
    what cannot be shrunk out of this file? I am shrinking the normal stuff and I get all kinds of errors and the OS basically looks as if there is no theme at all, just a list of stuff. Never had this before and I've loaded lots of OS's. I tried deleting and replacing the Java folder, i tried the copy/paste and replace all way. Both gave me the exact same result. I must have shrunk something out that shouldn't have been.

Using the .517 version.

SAOS. Everything is checked to be removed except:

BBM
    BB Maps
    GMail
    Backgrounds
    Themes
    Ringtones
    Setup Wizard
    SIM Capabilities
    VAD
    Voice Note Recorder

Everything else gets the boot, same as I always do. What shouldn't have been removed?

1. Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry:wait for (blah,blah,blah)timeout
    2. Uncaught exception: Stand by manager not initialized
    3. Uncaught exception: Java.lang.error
    4. Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.get0rWaitFor (blah) owner denied thread [thread-181249024,10]
    Last edited by Blacklac; 05-13-10 at 11:19 PM.
    05-13-10 10:55 PM
    Do you have 390 files when you go to copy and paste them into the JAVA folder?
    05-13-10 11:15 PM
    Do you have 390 files when you go to copy and paste them into the JAVA folder?
    oh **** no. lol 1597 files, via Java Folder - Properties

I use the unshrunk if that matters.

I'm not going to use SAOS this time and just install the whole thing and and see how it goes.

(I noticed in the PWNCakes 9700 .656/.692 hybrid he said not to remove the OTA upgrade. I wonder if that applies here too.)
    Last edited by Blacklac; 05-13-10 at 11:31 PM.
    05-13-10 11:20 PM
    I dont know much about this but I do know that there are only 593 files in my reg .517 JAVA folder. So if I use the unshrunk or shrunk downloaded file i either get 1599 or 390 files. Does this matter when I go to paste them into the JAVA folder?
    05-13-10 11:30 PM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD