I just downloaded the newest update from MLB At Bat 2010 (version 1.1.3) and when i go to use it, it freezes! It takes a minute or so before the Scoreboard comes up, but instead of scores I get the "Unable to load data: RETRY" screen, but the screen isn't even centered...its half cut off. I am able to click the RETRY and it never loads. Anyone else getting this? How do I go back to 1.1.2?
    05-12-10 04:52 PM
    I am able to use 1.1.3 without a problem... Try a battery pull or uninstall/reinstall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 08:00 PM
    No problems with 1.1.3 here. Looks like they fixed it so that the scoreboard starts up on today instead of yesterday. Pictures with news and videos are still scrambled.
    05-13-10 05:42 PM
    I just downloaded the newest update from MLB At Bat 2010 (version 1.1.3) and when i go to use it, it freezes! It takes a minute or so before the Scoreboard comes up, but instead of scores I get the "Unable to load data: RETRY" screen, but the screen isn't even centered...its half cut off. I am able to click the RETRY and it never loads. Anyone else getting this? How do I go back to 1.1.2?
    Make sure the app permissions are set to "allow".
    05-13-10 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD