I saw this promotion offer and downloaded it and when i activate it it says i need to buy it first???
    any ideas

thanks in adavnce
    05-12-10 02:34 PM
    You do have to call vzw and have them add it to your account in order for it to work, just tell them you have the Tour. Some reps may not know about the promo, just tell them to look it up, it is there.
    05-12-10 03:29 PM
    I've posted a screen shot of my bill showing the free PTT in two other places if you search you should find it. Like Lovin says above you will need to call and have VZW add it to your plan.
    05-12-10 08:18 PM
    PTT is free for VZW Tour users...much like Ruger141, it's on my bill & shows "100% OFF PUSH TO TALK." But read the fine print...it's free if you have a call plan $34.99 & higher. Call customer service & they'll add it to your call plan. When you activate the feature on your BB, you'll see a small phone icon on your home screen. PTT away!
    05-13-10 08:03 PM
    Talking to Verizon was a waste of time. I was told Verizon would never give free service for that amount of time. What I did was go into MyVerizon on line. Went into where you add services. The fine print says it's free if you have the 39.99 plan or better. Even though it says there is a 5.00 charge add it anyway. Set up your PTT on your phone. If you go back into your account and view your plan you will see PTT and a message that it is a 100% free promotion.
    05-27-10 06:42 AM
    Promo code is 19038, call them and tell them to add it. I got 5 BB Tours with PTT for free until the end of the contract year and after that you have to pay the $5 fee.
    05-27-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD