New CrackBerry.com Launcher Available from http://wap.crackberry.com

Here it is folks, the moment you've all been waiting for... the beta unveiling of the all-new, totally kick *** CrackBerry.com launcher!

CrackBerry Launcher *Beta*:
    The new launcher is MUCH MORE than a simple BB shortcut. Once installed on your device, you can actually change up the shortcut settings by going to Options > CrackBerry Launcher. You can select what color of CrackBerry logo to appear on the homescreen along with the onclick destination - launch either the CrackBerry wap site index page or go to the mobile forums directly!! Now your CB logo will always match your wallpaper and theme!

To Download: Visit http://wap.crackberry.com on your BlackBerry and click on the Install the New CrackBerry.com Launcher link.

Beta: Keep in mind this is the first beta release of the CrackBerry Launcher application. While it has been tested extensively by the developer and a great team of helpers, it's possible some yet-unfound errors could pop up. Likewise, ideas are planned to continually improve the application. Please leave any bug reports, comments, suggestions and praise on the new Crackberry Launcher ON THIS THREAD.

Credit: A HUUUUGGGGGGGGE THANK YOU goes to CrackBerry.com member patrick.waugh who made this awesome new Launcher a reality. While Patrick is an experienced developer in the field of avionics, the development of the CB Launcher is his first BlackBerry application, and he has built it as a free gift to the CrackBerry community. Yet another awesome surprise in our 200,000 member milestone celebrations! Click Here for full credits and the behind the scenes story. Again, a HUGE THANK YOU goes to all those involved!
    06-27-08 01:14 PM
    Cool!! just downloaded it. It works great. Thanx!!!!
    06-27-08 01:38 PM
    Huge!!!! Two thumbs up nice job to all!
    06-27-08 01:40 PM
    Awesome - I just love how the CrackBerry team is constantly working to improve every aspect of this site. Great work - keep it up.
    06-27-08 01:42 PM
    This is everything I dreamed of when I first asked about it and more...
    You guys rock...thanks again to Kevin for listening...Patrick for helping build it...and all of CB for making it possible!!!

Oh yeah...and I saved my 500th post for this...yay!
    06-27-08 01:44 PM
    yes!!! oh i love crackberry!!! thanks patrick and the cb team!
    06-27-08 01:48 PM
    Hey Kevin and Patrick, great job guys. It is a sweet launcher. Once again shows why crackberry is #1. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 01:51 PM
    its so cool I can hardly contain myself ;0

I love it!!!! Thanks CB once again!!!
    06-27-08 01:52 PM
    Looooks Siiiiick!! Gonna install when I am home from work... TGIF!!
    06-27-08 01:52 PM
    how do you change the color?
    06-27-08 01:53 PM
    omgoodness its soooo pretty in purple!
    06-27-08 01:54 PM
    how do you change the color?
    under options, crackberry launcher and change the color from there. its also in kevin's very detailed post (the first one)
    06-27-08 01:54 PM
    Thank you kindly
    06-27-08 01:56 PM
    Lov'n it! Thanks Patrick and the team! I especially like that I can go direct to forums from the launcher! Any thing that gets be from point a to b faster brightens my day!
    06-27-08 01:59 PM
    Love how it rotates. And the color selection is cool as well. Great job on this one.
    06-27-08 02:01 PM
    Great job Kevin, Patrick and the whole team! Awesome new launcher, no other website has something like this. Keep up the good work!

06-27-08 02:05 PM
    It's a good day to be a crackberry user!
    Thanks CB and Patrick!
    06-27-08 02:08 PM
    Just thought of something, the only color missing is black to go with a Precision theme. That should be a must for the next beta revision!

06-27-08 02:09 PM
    Just thought of something, the only color missing is black to go with a Precision theme. That should be a must for the next beta revision!
    Actually, the next version will support the iVista and iBerry themes, although currently the plan is only a single icon for each, meaning you won't be able to change the color on those. For those themes it seems to fit anyway, but the main reason for this is each icon adds to the file size.

We will likely do one for the Precision theme as well, I'll look into that. Is that the Bold theme?
    06-27-08 02:23 PM
    its so much faster now too! great job cb!
    06-27-08 02:27 PM
    Big props to patrick very nice work man!!!!!! I just downloaded it and it looooks amazing
    06-27-08 02:27 PM
    Nicely done Patrick and team CB!
    06-27-08 02:28 PM
    Um, I guess I will be the first with a not too happy answer?

The message reads "Uncaught exception Module with handle
    [5515] and index [1] has no application entry point" and then has the ok button below (Pearl 8100)

Nevermind, I just clicked OK then run and I like it!
    Last edited by NYGriego74; 06-27-08 at 02:35 PM.
    06-27-08 02:30 PM
    This new launcher is great! Thanks Patrick!!

06-27-08 02:32 PM
    Sweet!!! Thanks Kevin and Patrick!!
    06-27-08 02:41 PM
157 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD