Everytime we change BB models, we change accessories... that's the nature of our addictions, right?

As of to date, my current favorite accessory for the 8700g is my ThinkOutside folding bluetooth keyboard (Stowaway Shasta). This is such an awesome bluetooth accessory I have ever put my fingers on. Though I have the qwerty model for a BB, this is still a very good accessory to invest on especially if you are one of those who gets at least 80 emails a day.

I have tried different suretype models from 7100t, 7100i, 7105t to the White Pearl... nothing last but for a few days. Not because I have fat digits and short patience in regards to doing the [del] button , I am just spoiled with typing on a qwerty.

Anyway, I'm posting a few photos below so you can see up close that this is one cool accessory to own.

So what's your favorite accessory you own as of to date?
    03-29-07 03:40 PM
    Cool Post. Looks like we have it in the Store as well:

ThinkOutside Stowaway Shasta Bluetooth Keyboard
    03-29-07 03:58 PM
    One thing you have to note before purchasing this accessory is to contact your BES Administrator and ask about your company's IT policy. You might have a hard time connecting with this keyboard (though pairing them is quite easy and fast) getting your Event Injector API to run.
    03-29-07 04:06 PM
    ...my BlueTooth headset: Nokia BH200
    03-29-07 04:58 PM
    I have to say that keyboard is pretty cool and i would love one, but at present i have to agree with Navilyn, the BH Series Headset. I have a BH700 and that works a treat!
    03-30-07 04:00 AM
    Well, for my 8800, accesories are still very limited, so I'd have to say my favorite one at this point is the black skin I got from chinesecatt.
    03-30-07 07:07 AM
    Er, yeah, and where are the photos that I requested? Huh, huh? LOL

Well, for my 8800, accesories are still very limited, so I'd have to say my favorite one at this point is the black skin I got from chinesecatt.
    03-30-07 10:29 AM
    Er, yeah, and where are the photos that I requested? Huh, huh? LOL
    If you are talking about photo's of the 8800 skin.. they were posted several days ago in the 8800 forum Mr. Smarty Pants. However, now thinking about that, they would be better placed in the Accessories forum.
    03-30-07 05:24 PM
    I have The Bury Comfort Cradle for 8800 that you once wanted for your Pearl Kas.
    03-30-07 05:26 PM
    I saw it....very nice Kasper!!
    03-30-07 05:28 PM
    It's great to see more accessories for the 8800 coming out. I'd be tempted to get that cradle, but since I'm justing waiting for the 83xx to be released, i don't think I'd use it for very long. However, if you're looking for someone to demo it and write a review... well you know where I live
    03-30-07 05:31 PM
    I used to like the bluetooth headsets as my accessories too, but I own too many of them that it wasn't unique enough for me. Though I am waiting to get my H9 Miniblue due to arrive soon. Though I am dreaming about the Motorola S9 as well, I don't think it will work pretty good with my BB since there no use having a bluetooth headset that supports a2dp when your gadget doesn't have that feature
    03-30-07 05:32 PM
    It's great to see more accessories for the 8800 coming out. I'd be tempted to get that cradle, but since I'm justing waiting for the 83xx to be released, i don't think I'd use it for very long. However, if you're looking for someone to demo it and write a review... well you know where I live
    HAHAHA, I know where you live. Aren't you scared that I might stalk you?
    Just kidding.

I might take you on that one Kas
    03-30-07 05:35 PM
    HAHAHA, I know where you live. Aren't you scared that I might stalk you?
    Just kidding.

I might take you on that one Kas
    Me scared... no... Can't you tell by my avatar that I'm fearless
    03-30-07 05:40 PM
    I know. A catt can sense fear.. I think

Want to do a real review on my bluetooth folding keyboard? I will send you mine and get you hook on it so you will purchase one You have to be on BIS though to get it running in no time, otherwise you would need your BES Admin to get a new policy to inject the keyboard's events. NOW that is painful btw

Let me know so I can send it tomorrow. Promise me you return it okay? hehe
    03-30-07 07:18 PM
    Absolutely. Send it my way and I'll test it out and post a review.... and of course I'll send it back
    03-31-07 05:51 AM
    Mini USB connected Blackberry Keyboard CoolMIR

BlackBerry Keyboard, RIM BlackBerry External Keyboard, Mobile, Flexible, BlackBerry Stand, Internal Battery Powered

Unlike other Blackberry keyboards, this one does not need a battery zapping bluetooth connection. From Man machine, it was launched just over a year ago. I tried it out at it's European launch during a Blackberry event in Amsterdam, very nice keys, good size and the rubberized keyboard can also be rolled into a very compact pouch for compact travelling. It's a little pricey though, I think somewhere near $200! At that price it's been too expensive to purchase a few for work since it would start a tidal wave of demand.
    Last edited by Berryman; 03-31-07 at 01:36 PM.
    03-31-07 12:33 PM
    I know. A catt can sense fear.. I think

Want to do a real review on my bluetooth folding keyboard? I will send you mine and get you hook on it so you will purchase one You have to be on BIS though to get it running in no time, otherwise you would need your BES Admin to get a new policy to inject the keyboard's events. NOW that is painful btw

Let me know so I can send it tomorrow. Promise me you return it okay? hehe
    Yes, it's VERY painful! I think I'm CC's test patient! I actually bought one without doing the research about the BES issue first-I've never been restricted on anything due to the BES so I didn't even think about it. RIM sets the "event injector API" to disallow by default in the IT policies. So even if your IT dept doesn't set specific policies, that one is most likely set to deny by default. The Catt had me all excited about it but it still doesn't work. I'm still waiting for my BES Admin to push out the software for me. Once they do.....Ohhh Baby! It'll be a nice addition to the Pearl!
    03-31-07 04:23 PM
    I have a Plantronics bluetooth earpiece and I use it all the time. It's rechargeable, the sound is really clear, and it's light weight.

Will
    04-02-07 04:40 PM
    Will, would you mind showing a picture of the blue tooth you are using. The ones I have tried do not sit well on the ear. Thanks so much!
    04-11-07 06:30 PM
    I have to say, I've seen some Bluetooth ear devices that look so big, and heavy like they are about to fall off...

This is funny!

Last edited by anon(153966); 04-11-07 at 08:44 PM.
    04-11-07 08:39 PM
    OK - that's just a bit GROSS!!!

I have to say, I've seen some Bluetooth ear devices that look so big, and heavy like they are about to fall off...

This is funny!

04-11-07 10:44 PM
    That it maybe, but I bet he never misses a call!
    04-11-07 11:35 PM
    Very true on that point, Navilyn!!!

That it maybe, but I bet he never misses a call!
    05-12-07 10:49 AM
    I freakin' luv my Blue Ant z9 bluetooth earpiece! Has 2 mics and volume settings. I can comfortably talk on my Curve, with the earpiece in, hear great and the person on the other end cannot hear anything other than me. I'm a "bluetooth junkie", and this z9 is by far the best one I've had. Its 1/2 the size of the jawbone...and packs a punch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-07 01:36 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD