Did some searches...hope that I didn't miss something obvious, but:

I recently updated to .591 on my Verizon 9530. Everything seemed to be peachy, however when on a call, I can't bring up my # pad and click any numbers. E.g. I'm on voicemail and want to press '7' to delete a VM...but I can't click any of the numbers...they won't even highlight when i place my finger on them. Also noticed that when I'm not on a call and try to search my contact within the phone app, that i can't click on any letters on the keyboard.

Is this a known issue? If so, I apparently suck at searching the forums.

If not...any ideas?

Thanks!
    05-11-10 06:50 PM
    You need to mess around with some setting maybe keyboard...I run .591 and don't have any of these issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 10:31 PM
    You need to mess around with some setting maybe keyboard...I run .591 and don't have any of these issues.
    +1

soboness5,

I'm also running 5.0.0.591 (no hybrid), and I don't have any of these issues either. I don't believe these are known problems (I've read pretty much all of the threads related to .591; I don't think you missed anything in your search). The only suggestion I can think of might be to try reinstalling the OS. It appears as though something may have gone wrong when you installed it the first time...

Riding the Storm Out
    05-11-10 11:15 PM
    I agree on trying to reload the OS. I've been on straight .591 and have been with Lyricidal's latest hybrid and haven't seen (or heard about) any of these problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 07:26 AM
    Thanks for the replies - here's a quick update:

What I noticed last night was that while it wasn't working and I touched two fingers to the keyboard in different places, it re-activated the keyboard. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the 'keyboard lock' type function that prevents you from dialing with your cheek? Perhaps it didn't recognize the fact I took the phone away from my face, so when I touched the screen in a certain manner, it unlocked? Thoughts?
    05-12-10 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD