link Tools
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ENXW8SEX

NEW link HYBRIDS V662B
    http://www.multiupload.com/NK04TZRH9J

East Asia language patch
    www.megaupload.com/?d=JDRBO5V4
    Please Feedback, thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by alexander_ekin; 05-09-10 at 12:13 AM.
    05-09-10 12:10 AM
    hey Alex whats new with the B
    05-09-10 12:41 AM
    Add more 669 file, improve battery life and make better smooth OS. Thanks man

05-09-10 12:58 AM
    thanks for the response. I'm loading it now will report back. keep doing what your doing. We all appreciate it... Thanks
    05-09-10 01:10 AM
    thanks for the response. I'm loading it now will report back. keep doing what your doing. We all appreciate it... Thanks
    Im waiting ur report my friend

05-09-10 01:39 AM
    Hey Alex,
    gave th Os a few hour to settle in and it is looking really good. No problems so far and the browser is lightning fast. Been running on Wifi. and page load amazingly fast. Thanks for the update keep up the good work.
    05-09-10 07:41 AM
    Thanks man i hope ur enjoy using it

05-09-10 10:04 AM
    Loaded and my first impression is the browser is really damn quick, booted with 6mb more app memory...... Appreciate the good work, thanx man ....

05-11-10 01:01 PM
    Loaded and my first impression is the browser is really damn quick, booted with 6mb more app memory...... Appreciate the good work, thanx man ....

Thanks for trying, i hope u enjoy. Its hybrids have 24 hours battery life in 2g and 15 hours in 3g. 9700 and 8900 user can use this hybrids too

05-12-10 06:29 AM
    I need to edit my post, I actually got an extra 10mb app memory over beta .592, and 24 hours later I've only dropped 7.5mb, this after receiving e-mails, facebooking and browsing all day...... On .592 my app memory would plummet noticeably quick....still finding the browser speed brilliant, so yeah, all in all, this hybrid (being my first) is real good, no bugs, radio is clear, memory is stable, browser blazing, battery life I can't comment, had the phone plugged in all day....

05-12-10 10:18 AM
    I need to edit my post, I actually got an extra 10mb app memory over beta .592, and 24 hours later I've only dropped 7.5mb, this after receiving e-mails, facebooking and browsing all day...... On .592 my app memory would plummet noticeably quick....still finding the browser speed brilliant, so yeah, all in all, this hybrid (being my first) is real good, no bugs, radio is clear, memory is stable, browser blazing, battery life I can't comment, had the phone plugged in all day....

cool, thanks man
    05-12-10 09:20 PM
    the result is all great alex the day i installed it until today, i have push the limits of my bbm to accommodate 7 chatgroups and IT CRUSHED! hahaha...

Its like RED BLINK BLINK LED and gone into cycle until i reload the other emergency OS i have in the office. At anyrate, your hybrid ROCKS!!! I should limit my bbm chatgroup to 5 max!
    05-13-10 04:43 AM
    Thanks a lot man, wow 7 chat group. U will make ur bold stop working? Lmao

05-13-10 09:29 AM
    Thanks, Alex!!! Works great
    05-14-10 06:34 AM
    Need some help: Backed up files via DM, then backed up apps with BBSAK. I upgraded to this hybrid okay, but when I used app loader to reload apps backed up by BBSAK, the system rebooted, then I get the message "Application Permissions: The applicaiton BlinkWhileCall is attempting to access phone information." The device is frozen. I can scroll down to the "Allow" button or proceed further. When I reboot I get the same thing. Thoughts? Thanks.
    05-14-10 07:27 PM
    Need some help: Backed up files via DM, then backed up apps with BBSAK. I upgraded to this hybrid okay, but when I used app loader to reload apps backed up by BBSAK, the system rebooted, then I get the message "Application Permissions: The applicaiton BlinkWhileCall is attempting to access phone information." The device is frozen. I can scroll down to the "Allow" button or proceed further. When I reboot I get the same thing. Thoughts? Thanks.
    maybe u must download manualy ota with my crazy fast browser
    05-14-10 08:51 PM
    I got it corrected. Had to reload the OS and hybrid then reload the apps minus BlinkWhileCall. It works now. Used the instructions here on how to recover a nuked device.
    05-14-10 09:16 PM
    I got it corrected. Had to reload the OS and hybrid then reload the apps minus BlinkWhileCall. It works now. Used the instructions here on how to recover a nuked device.
    thanks man
    05-14-10 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD