i've had a verizon storm2 for several months and haven't had much trouble, but now it won't turn on. it keeps trying but i get a white screen that says something about "block readex" and "flash read failed" and a block box that i can't click that says "reset."

i hate.

i've had a blackberry for years, but i'm not great with the technical stuff. i also had been having problems with double clicking back to the home screen, and i had to download and delete the newest version of google maps 8 times before i got it to work. these are probably not related.

can i somehow reboot my phone or wipe it without rebooting?

i hate.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    05-08-10 08:10 PM
    WOW YOU ARE MY IDOL! I just got this too, it's still happening! I need help with this. Could it be a worldwide Storm2 thing considering that we got it at the same time?
    yenyenmine likes this.
    05-08-10 08:13 PM
    Just got off the phone with Verzion. They're replacing it. The phone's bricked unless you can wipe the OS (which i cant do since i have a mac).
    yenyenmine likes this.
    05-08-10 08:36 PM
    i've got a mac too. our lives suck.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    05-08-10 08:42 PM
    Hahaha this is gonna be my 4th storm2. You gonna get yours replaced too? These random bugs better all be gone with Blackberry 6.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    05-08-10 08:49 PM
    im already waiting for an htc incredible but they are backordered so i don't have an upgrade to use and no insurance and i just gave my sister my old blackberry curve. i might have to break out my old Motorola RAZR until the htc gets here.
    yenyenmine likes this.
    05-08-10 09:02 PM
    hye how too reset BlackBerry storm 9500 ?? ermmm I do not know all of a sudden my blackberry out the word reset ermm
    please help me.. ermmm
    11-28-12 11:00 AM
    im worry about my BB .. how to settle this problem ya?? somebody help me. ermmmm
    11-28-12 11:02 AM
    i've had a verizon storm2 for several months and haven't had much trouble, but now it won't turn on. it keeps trying but i get a white screen that says something about "block readex" and "flash read failed" and a block box that i can't click that says "reset."

i hate.

i've had a blackberry for years, but i'm not great with the technical stuff. i also had been having problems with double clicking back to the home screen, and i had to download and delete the newest version of google maps 8 times before i got it to work. these are probably not related.

i hate.
    05-15-13 08:10 PM

i hate.

i hate.
    05-21-13 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD