05-07-10 11:32 PM
    I hope Verizon gets this! Its the Berry I have been waiting for!
    05-07-10 11:38 PM
    I'm convinced...sexy. This could steal me away from my S2 if it ever comes to VZW.
    05-07-10 11:48 PM
    im ready to order it right now, please blackberry dont wait all day to release this
    05-08-10 12:35 AM
    I doubt it will come out for Verizon being that they have the S2 already. I could be wrong. I'm liking it more and more with every leak. I wasn't to found of it at the begging but its growing on me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 01:02 AM
    I doubt it will come out for Verizon being that they have the S2 already. I could be wrong. I'm liking it more and more with every leak. I wasn't to found of it at the begging but its growing on me.

I agree with you. I like this device more and more. And I am convinced this is going to be the BlackBerry to have. I know that there were early reports of it coming to Sprint, but I haven't heard anything about that lately. I think that I read somewhere else that AT&T may get it as well. I would love to have it though.

05-08-10 01:42 AM
    Pay attention and do a little reading in this slider forum and elsewhere on CB before you post.

It's a GSM phone. It's coming to AT&T and Rogers.
    05-08-10 07:38 AM
    At&t (and maybe tmobile) will get the slider and verizon will get the fugly flip phone.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-08-10 08:22 AM
    Have you seen the homescreen this morning? Slider talk crazy!

05-08-10 11:56 AM
    The video has completely changed my opinion about the device in a positive way.

Definitely would get it if its the same size keyboard as the original Bold and if the touchscreen is done well enough.
    05-08-10 02:28 PM
    The video has completely changed my opinion about the device in a positive way.

Definitely would get it if its the same size keyboard as the original Bold and if the touchscreen is done well enough.
    I agree! I think I found a replacement for my Bold.

05-08-10 02:50 PM
    At&t (and maybe tmobile) will get the slider and verizon will get the fugly flip phone.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    not true. The 9800 will be also a CDMA device and Verizon for sure will get it.
    05-08-10 03:12 PM
    I'm so disappointed that this phone is going to be in the Bold line up. I could see this in the Curve family, but to make this a Flagship device is saddening.
    05-08-10 03:19 PM
    what an underwhelming video. but thanks for at least showing it to us. at least we have a better idea of how it looks. hopefully they polish it up
    05-08-10 03:24 PM
    I'm so disappointed that this phone is going to be in the Bold line up. I could see this in the Curve family, but to make this a Flagship device is saddening.
    yah, that makes sense. it doesn't look too high end. maybe they will really polish it up.
    05-08-10 03:25 PM
    A rose by any other name...

I don't care what it is called. It will be a hard choice when/if it ever comes to VZW and the S3/4 are available at the same time.
    05-13-10 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD