I recently upgraded my OS from .464 to 592, and noticed that Berrybuzz was not working on this OS, this app seemed to be the only one that is giving me problems. I deleted it and made sure to download the version for OS 5.0, still it didnt work. I even tried the new 3.0 for Berrybuzz and still it didnt work. Has anyone experienced this problem, i could really use somehelp.
    Last edited by crysis63; 05-07-10 at 10:51 PM.
    05-07-10 10:15 PM
    I'm not sure how much I can help I have berrybuzz the latest version with 9000/5.0.0.509 working fine , what error or problem are you having with it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 11:19 PM
    whenever i set the coverage led to a certain colour and click save, it does not go into effect anymore and shuts off the usual green led until i turn off and then turn on the radio. the main problem is that the coverage indicator no longer changes to the applied colour, it just flashes green. Whenever i receive an email the applied colour shows, but it knocks out the coverage indicator after i have viewed the email.
    05-07-10 11:42 PM
    fixed the problem, coverage option was set to radio+data but i had no data cause service expired, so i set it to radio available and it fixed it.
    05-08-10 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD