Had the droid incredible since last week. I had a few network problems with it and when I called Verizon they said my phone wasnt authenticated correctly and that they had to fix something on their end.

My 2 main problems are 1) the 3g sign is probably 90% of the time shaded out. I asked someone in a verizon store and they said there is something wrong. On the phone, a rep said it is fine and I wont get 3G service everywhere I go. But I never get it. And at most its on for about 2 minutes and then shades out again

2) My weather graphic on the homepage works but goes away after a while. Sometimes a few hours, sometimes a few minutes. I then have to click the weather graphic and do a refresh and it works. When the graphis goes away all it says is current location.

Is my DI defective? on the phone they sounded like they would just send me a new one. I even had a rep agree to call me back which he did but I told him, probably mistakenly that the phone has good service so I didnt want to deal with it. Plus I figured its something on my end that I could easily fix with a little help.

Thanks in advance for the reply. BTW I see many people going back to bberry. Theyre nuts. This phone makes bberry look like a rotary phone.
    05-07-10 07:44 AM
    1. The 3G being shaded out is because your phone isnt using data, this is normal. If you didnt have a 3G signal then it wouldnt show 3G or would show 1X.

2. Try to remove the widget and re add it.
    05-07-10 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD