I'm feelin stupid. Did I do something wrong? I completed my purchase for BBSmart's Shortcuts, but I didn't get Alarms Pro, both of which I really wanted. I'm signed into CB... So what did I do wrong? Can I fix it? I feel like such a newB!...(not that there's anything wrong with Newbies), but I've been goin at this 3hrs now tryin to learn the new wap forums to post this. Any help? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 09:02 PM
    Once you buy the program alarms Pro is defaulted in the transaction so you should have gotten an email confirming your purchase however it can take up to 24 hours for you to receive the email with the download instructions and registration codes.... however you could always just call the CB Store 1800 number and ask them whats going on
    06-26-08 09:14 PM
    Yup the code is in the email

06-26-08 09:21 PM
    Hey Solise,

Send an email to [email protected]. They'll straighten you out.

It's possible the cart glitched in that one instance and didn't get attached. They'll get it to you.
    06-26-08 10:40 PM
    Same problem here. Got both, alarm pro wasn't in the cart but I downloaded it directly afterward. Received no email either. So no code for the alarm app

06-26-08 10:46 PM
    I missed out on Alarms Pro- I spent last night in the emergency room WITHOUT my laptop!! Just getting home.
    06-27-08 03:22 AM
    I had the Same problem, here. Iit wasn't in my cart, confirmation email or on my crackberry account page. I sent an email to support, Must be a glinch in the system.

06-27-08 04:34 AM
    I missed out on Alarms Pro- I spent last night in the emergency room WITHOUT my laptop!! Just getting home.
    I hope you're ok now! I hate ER's (though I worked in one for 6 years)

06-27-08 10:49 AM
    Thanks to everyone who responded! I really really appreciate the advice and help. I think this is the first thread I've ever started (on any BB site) that actually got replies. Thanks!

06-27-08 10:58 AM
    I hope you're ok now! I hate ER's (though I worked in one for 6 years)

Awww Thank You. Wish I could say I was ok and for all that was done, my cat could have been a better doctor than the one who attended to me.
    06-27-08 01:51 PM
    Awww Thank You. Wish I could say I was ok and for all that was done, my cat could have been a better doctor than the one who attended to me.
    LoL...Now that, I understand. I can feel your pain, so to speak. I have unfortunately had some real "doozies" too (9 surgeries in 3 1/2 yrs, both hips replaced, & now dealin w/Neurosurgeons for two brain aneurysms) --sorry, ya didn't need my pathetic history.

I do hope u r feelin better n no time tho! (That'll be "go pet your cat for one hour, and call me n the mornin...LoL)

06-27-08 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD