Any picture I take save of have already had on my phone won't allow me to view it in the media folder. Even the sample pics won't give me any options. If I push down on the trackpad or hit the blackberry (menu) button it just sits there. Music, vids, ringtones, and also I can't do anything with the playlists in my music folder everything else works fine. Tried reformatting the card and repairing it and nuthing happened. I'm going to download the current OS for at&t and see if that works. I'm on a bold 9700 on at&t running 5.0.0.405. The only thing that I think has happened between the last time I was able to view a picture was I told it to do a wirelees update and the firmware update completed successfully. When my phone restarts I get the following error:

Uncaught exception:
    java.lang.illegalArgumentException

Anybody have any other ideas? Email me [email protected] or hit me up on bbm pin:21CD213

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 05:43 PM
    I've seen same thread just before..
    I don't think that makes your solution quicken..

05-05-10 05:46 PM
    Unplug your media card and plug it back again.

Fatih Kurnaz
    (T�rkiye,T�rk�e,Yardım,Avea,Vodafone,Turkcell BlackBerry,Bis )

05-05-10 05:47 PM
    did you install anything new on the phone? Themes or apps? I got those errors mostly with apps and had to reload my os. PITA, now I'm way more careful about installing.
    If not, I dunno then
    05-05-10 09:14 PM
    I've formatted and tried repairing the mem card and I deleted all apps that I had on there

05-05-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD