Ok so here it is. Some of yall must know where I can download some great games FREE. Yup that's right I am taking advantage of all you bb badasses out there. Now I am not looking for your basic. Run of the mill crap I need games that will keep me occupied and entertained durring the down times. Just a marine looking for a few gimmies here. Let me know what you got thanks and Semper Fi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 03:33 PM
    Well I dont know about guru, but Ive owned three 9000s. Have you checked the free games here on CB? It's been my experience that most of the really good games are premium (paid). Sorry I couldnt be of more help. Semper Fi Marine! And Godspeed.
    05-05-10 04:16 PM
    Are you asking others to do your leg work?
    Did you go to appworld or do a search on the BB games section on this forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f149/
    05-05-10 07:52 PM
    when i first read the thread title, i first thought it was an appreciation thread for the bold 9000. oh well but the 9000 does deserve an appreciation thread.
    anyway hope you find what you are looking for. i always admire the duty that soldiers like you do for our country. semper fi marine. god bless america. and...god bless blackberry! lol.
    05-05-10 09:12 PM
    Are you asking others to do your leg work?
    Did you go to appworld or do a search on the BB games section on this forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f149/
    Lol ya I was asking for others for info (help) I am modest enough to admit that others are better at some things than I am. It makes perfect sense to me to go to the professionals when u need help with something. I think that is why our great nation calls upon my beloved corps when someone needs an *** whippin and not YOU ! And yes I did do some searching and all I could find was comments on games mostly, or a link to a game that looks like a first grader designed it

05-06-10 09:30 AM
    Hmm I think u r correct in that the 9000 does deserve some props. It is holding up quite well considering the abuse it sometimes recieves by me lol. Well in talking with some others who have some really kick *** games it seems that they got them FREE because they just were released or won a promo somewhere. Thanks for the info and pls keep your ear to the ground for me. Semper Fi

05-06-10 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD