Is there a desktop calendar program for BB? I don't want to use Outlook and the last time I tried Google Calendar, all my existing calendar entries on my BB got wiped out after syncing. I probably asked this question two years ago but hopefully things have changed.
    Last edited by Elsongs; 05-05-10 at 02:46 PM.
    05-05-10 01:36 PM
    I use the google calendar. Its easier for me, other than that i dont know of one specifically for bb.
    05-05-10 01:43 PM
    Well Google Calendar doesn't work if you have months of entries already on your BB. It'll sync the new entires online but will erase everything in your BB calendar, so that's not an option for me. I'm sure it would work if you're starting from scratch though.
    05-05-10 02:45 PM
    Maybe Sunbird?
    Mozilla Sunbird�

Outlook is just too good as a Calendar and contact manager for me to give up, but if I had to Sunbird would probably be my calendar
    05-05-10 03:00 PM
    Maybe Sunbird?
    Mozilla Sunbird�

Outlook is just too good as a Calendar and contact manager for me to give up, but if I had to Sunbird would probably be my calendar
    Hmmmm...Thanks!

Has anyone used it with BB?
    05-08-10 04:37 AM
    Hm, I was able to download and install Mozilla Sunbird, but it doesn't seem to show up in my BB Desktop sync setup options as a Calendar application. The only choices are "ASCII Importer/Exporter" and "Yahoo." How can I get Sunbird to show up as a Calendar app selection?
    05-08-10 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD