SimpleD 1.2 is an amazing theme with a clear home without icons. You will have the special bar to see notifications. Offers stock icons and a luminous sky/water background
    It�s my first theme and its free!!
    I need suggestions for the next version
    Note: Only works in OS 5.0

OTA Download 85xx

Source: Noticias - Zona BlackBerry | Foro BlackBerry
    Follow me @Daniel0181
    05-05-10 11:50 AM
    Amazing theme! Thanks you so much!

May I ask for a few change?
    - is there any way to choose the background in the second screen and in the lock one?
    - the typeface in the up of the screen isn't the same as the one I use...
    05-05-10 12:37 PM
    Tks for the suggestions, i will change that in the next version
    05-05-10 12:47 PM
    very good theme best clear theme out there, just one issue. Can u change the background image of the second screen to something else, maybe just a plain background. When will ur next version be done
    05-05-10 02:25 PM
    I like it too. Can you ditch the stock icons and bring in some new icons?
    05-05-10 02:48 PM
    Awesome first theme! I really like wallpaper friendly ones. Looking forward to more of your work. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 03:03 PM
    I love that main screen picture, have to give this one a try. Thank you for your work.
    05-05-10 03:14 PM
    Suggestions!

-Better Backgrounds
    -A version to where a hidden back slides in from the side-middle but isn't attached to the side (somewhat like a pop up)
    -Custom icons (but not something way classy because it would mess with the simple look)
    -Maybe have the battery icon solid (like not in sections)

That's it..lol..I like the theme though!..

05-05-10 03:21 PM
    I personally like this just the way it is! The simplicity of it is great! Thank you!
    05-05-10 04:41 PM
    Awesome theme mate, just what I've been looking for, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your updated version!

05-05-10 04:43 PM
    Excellent work! Simple indeed, i like it
    05-05-10 06:17 PM
    I like ths a lot...too bad there wasn't user customizable fonts...I dislike the fonts on my call screen...I like the cleardock and stormlike icons....n as others said wit the background changing...lookin forward to the updated version, usin it as we speak

05-05-10 10:27 PM
    Awesome theme. But since installing it this morning, I have noticed my battery draining quicker, anyone else experienced this?

05-06-10 05:02 PM
    i really like your theme! but could you add a weather slot and maybe add like 3 or 4 icons in the little box that stays blank unless you get something. it looks weird just sitting there empty.
    but the theme rocks!
    05-07-10 05:05 PM
    This is really pretty, just loaded it. Love that front screen picture. Thank you so much! Hope to see more from you in the future.
    05-07-10 07:33 PM
    i love this theme but it needs a different background on the second page and also needs a date readout other than that its perfect!
    05-28-10 07:42 PM
    i just want the background picture, could i get it somehow?
    06-24-10 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD