We would like to build the next best Storm theme for you! If you think you have the best theme idea post it here. We will go through all request and narrow it down with 3 runners up. When we have chosen the best 3 app ideas we will put them in a poll for everyone to choose which is their favorite idea.

The winner will get free applications from our collection for 1 year !

The runners up will get a free copy of the finished product along with any other app of their choice out of our collection.

The chosen winner will also be included in the app details for credits for coming up with the theme idea.

Overall this is something new we thought we would try out and look forward to those that would like to participate.

Requirements for posting ideas:
    Please do not post an idea like so...
    (Make a theme with a hidden dock and make it colorful).
    NO registered developers this is for users only.
    This is strictly based on Composer, SVG, and Plazmic TB only.

We want an idea that will challenge us in the most creative way possible, so be sure to be very descriptive. We love to design !!

Once we reach a total of over 20 ideas the judging will begin!

Thanks and regards,
    All Developers @DOADesigns

Last edited by DOADesigns; 05-04-10 at 09:30 PM.
    05-04-10 09:26 PM
    this idea is coming from left field, and with what I understand about programming, it seems impossible.

what about a BumpTop type theme. not so much the multitouch stuff but just the 3d look of it.

example

you said it should be challenging right? haha
    05-04-10 10:17 PM
    this idea is coming from left field, and with what I understand about programming, it seems impossible.

what about a BumpTop type theme. not so much the multitouch stuff but just the 3d look of it.

example

you said it should be challenging right? haha
    Ha ha very challenging but that would involve more then Composer and SVG if it even was even possible. There are ways to mimic as you suggested in 3d though.
    05-04-10 10:37 PM
    Ha ha very challenging but that would involve more then Composer and SVG if it even was even possible. There are ways to mimic as you suggested in 3d though.
    Yea I was thinking maybe certain screen transitions might mimic a 3d cube, if the wallpaper was unchangeable, it might make it easier, but then also make it so that some people might not like it.
    05-04-10 11:11 PM
    Yea I was thinking maybe certain screen transitions might mimic a 3d cube, if the wallpaper was unchangeable, it might make it easier, but then also make it so that some people might not like it.
    I hear ya on that, but you can actually do a decent amount of things using only composer and having knowledge of svg.
    05-04-10 11:32 PM
    Hi, I am on my 5th Blackberry however in all that time going on close to seven years, I have never seen any themes devoted to Native Americans. Being native my self, I would appreciate and purchase some themes to help demonstrate my pride in my ancestors.
    Another idea would be to design some themes for Medical Professionals.
    Doctors , nurses, medical students etc.
    Just a suggestion cause I could use a years worth of free themes for my Storm 2.
    Thanks.
    05-10-10 04:53 AM
    Haven't seen a notable graffiti based theme. Would love to see something that incorporates graffiti art & fonts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 05:05 AM
    How about a blacked out/Grey style HTC Hero theme with the big clock and a four icon dock that slides and replaces the four to show four more icons and then back again.. QL accessible with BerryWeather showing under the clock but on the actual clock background with the text???? Almost like the real Hero theme but alot less clutter and using the BB-IFlex icons.....

How about having the four icon dock and instead of a sliding dock if you tap an individual icon it changes. And if you want to engage the app icon then click the icon. But each icon can have another icon behind it giving it 8 total on the homescreen.. And if you tap the icon it will change to something else and if you tap it again it will go back. That way there is no slider involved, they can either fade out and the new one appear or just disappear and the new one appear???? Sound confusing at all???

You can call it the BB Hero Flex, lol...........
    Last edited by BIG CAT 7; 05-11-10 at 10:25 AM.
    05-11-10 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD