Hey CB fans quick question.

I have the S2 and when my email comes in it doesn't display the images. I have to hit the menu key and tell it to display images. Sorry if it's a noob question but is there anyway to have it automatically display images on each email everytime?
    05-03-10 01:50 PM
    No. There is an app that will do it automatically if you want them too. i have it and it works flawlessly....

Show Me The Images - Take control the images in your inbox! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    05-03-10 01:54 PM
    No. There is an app that will do it automatically if you want them too. i have it and it works flawlessly....

Show Me The Images - Take control the images in your inbox! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Hey thanks BIG CAT! That's worth 2.99 to me wish it just came that way, but whatever. Thank you for your help.
    05-03-10 02:00 PM
    Hey thanks BIG CAT! That's worth 2.99 to me wish it just came that way, but whatever. Thank you for your help.
    Yeah I know. I put up with it for the longest time and finally decided to cave and buy it. It is well worth the money, you won't be disappointed.... Enjoy!
    05-03-10 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD