I was reading comparison between Blackberry Bold 9700 and iPhone 3GS here:

Blackberry Bold 9700 Vs iPhone 3GS

I found that iPhone 4G is coming in June, will it make more difference then 3GS compare to Bold 9700?
    05-03-10 09:07 AM
    Apples and oranges... totally pointless to compare the two devices.
    05-03-10 09:11 AM
    Yes iPhone 4G is have Multitasking and one more worst part is coming with iAds means ads will pop up when we use Apps.
    05-03-10 09:18 AM
    wait and see...
    05-03-10 09:23 AM
    Totally agree with Phill_UK.
    05-03-10 10:00 AM
    Apples and oranges... totally pointless to compare the two devices.
    totally agree with you on this one... u can't compare a touchscreen phone to a non-touchscreen phone
    05-03-10 10:23 AM
    Further more you can't compare a device to something to something that isn't even out yet lol
    05-03-10 11:46 AM
    Why can't you comapre them? That's like saying you cant compare Lexus and Cadilliac because they're different companies.

I guess you wouldn't WANT to compare them, wouldn't want to make the berry look bad.
    05-03-10 12:17 PM
    This is literally like asking like "I wonder what hover cars are going to be like compared to normal cars?"

No one knows, wait until it comes out, find a way to get your hands around both, and try them out. Whichever one feels right, that's the one for you.

Why can't you comapre them? That's like saying you cant compare Lexus and Cadilliac because they're different companies.

I guess you wouldn't WANT to compare them, wouldn't want to make the berry look bad.
    Wow. Did you just take off your troll training wheels? This forum is a standing ovation to the iPhone not making anything look bad, including BlackBerries.

Regardless, you can't compare them, and I'll make this a little easier for you to see; because the unit hasn't been released yet.
    05-03-10 12:20 PM
    It's a useless point. The phone has been held, taken apart, etc. The 4.0 OS has been seen, picked apart, reviewed. It's not like we're trying to compare the 9700 against a drawing/rendering of what the device "might" look like.
    05-03-10 01:00 PM
    By like 3 guys at EndGadget. Have you held it and taken it apart? Have you decided it's the right phone for you?

The OP is asking for a comparison; clearly the best way to get one is to wait until release, pick one up, and see for himself. But after reading your signature, you're just a baiter. So go have fun under the bridge troll, I'm not feeding you any more today. OP, seriously, just make the call on your own when the time comes.
    05-03-10 01:11 PM
    Yes and news in US sites showing iPhone 4G is coming on 6th June,week ahead of HTC EVO 4G launching which is almost confirmed to 13th June.
    05-06-10 09:17 AM
    the iphone 4g, 4g meaning 4th gen not 4g service... so i wouldn't compare it with HTC evo 4g which has 3g and 4g service on sprint
    05-06-10 12:16 PM
    You're comparing a device that doesn't exist with a device that's already out on the market? Sounds silly imo.
    05-06-10 01:36 PM
    Let's just wait and see before trying to review something that has yet to hit the shelves!
    05-06-10 02:18 PM
    the title of the comparison is "Blackberry Bold 9700 Vs iPhone 3GS" nothing about iPhone 4G
    05-06-10 02:20 PM
    It doesn't even matter if its out or not, they're 2 totally different phones regardless.

The biggest difference, IMO at least, is the lack of a magnetometer in the 9700.. All the android phones and iphones have them. I wish ours had it.
    05-06-10 02:25 PM
    I will have to agree with most.

Maybe you should ask.... " Which phone do you like most and why? "

They are both smart-phones and do similar tasks (phonce calls, email, text, pictures, etc.) but they both go about doing those things in different ways.

It comes down to personal preference/choice. What do "you" want out of a phone. If media (web browsing, games, watching videos etc.) is your main concern, then hop on over to the iPhone. If having a physical key board, emailing, texting, efficiency, productivity, reliability is your thing, then the BB is the better choice.

You could also consider Android.
    05-06-10 02:59 PM
    I just want to know why Totalimmortal is still allowed on these boards...all he does is troll and support one device or at least one in his opinion is king...

Nothing else matters...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 03:19 PM
    lmao there's been a few iphone vs. thread lately and honestly it's getting out of hand.. for all the iphone user who live and die apple that's great for you, but remember this is a blackberry forum so bring your hatin' else where... "there must be a app for that"

"if hatin' is your occupation i got a full time job you"

ps. boldtothemax your right on your post
    05-06-10 04:53 PM
    There is nothing tangible to compare so wait until the device is released and then make your own informed opinion based on actual interaction with both devices.

Don't go off hearsay, speculation and conjecture. Touch it feel it, smell it, taste it or make love to it... Lol... Only then will you be happy.

05-06-10 07:33 PM
    iphone for games more than phone hehhehe
    i hate iphone
    05-06-10 07:49 PM
    Well.... It wouldn't be fair if somehow you can compare both of them. And anyways OS 6 would be a better challenge.

05-06-10 11:08 PM
    I am not sure one is better than the other. I think they are two different animals. I prefer my BB 9700 over the current iPhone. I just don't need the web browsing and like the trackpad and physical key board. However, I am paying for the web browsing and the BB is not even close to iPhone. I would never own anything but a BB or maybe the iPhone. Love my MacBook and would probably love the iPhone. But I also love my BB 9700!!
    05-06-10 11:44 PM
    can anyone's iphone beat my 9700 battery life with a very heavy use, the 3GS that i had before is just dead after 6 hours.

that's all that matter to me
    05-07-10 01:39 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD