so I thought I'd try and get everyones thoughts on this. i'm seeing incredible amounts of leaks for other blackberry's and non so far for the 9550. see a few for 9520, but that's it. whats the wait? do you guys think there just holding out till the release of os6? or s3 w/ os6? but that won't be till like nov. or dec. what are your thoughts?

ps: if i've made another exact thread, then sorry and mods may go ahead and delete this.
    05-02-10 08:57 PM
    U dont remember making another exact thread? I doubt there is any relation to the holdout and os6...Someone did mention on the forums that usually the 9550 leak follows shortly after a leak of one of the other bb models (curve, bold, tour) can't remember which one...

so I thought I'd try and get everyones thoughts on this. i'm seeing incredible amounts of leaks for other blackberry's and non so far for the 9550. see a few for 9520, but that's it. whats the wait? do you guys think there just holding out till the release of os6? or s3 w/ os6? but that won't be till like nov. or dec. what are your thoughts?

ps: if i've made another exact thread, then sorry and mods may go ahead and delete this.
    05-02-10 09:02 PM
    607 was leaked no too long ago really....in other words i dont think OS6 will be here anytime soon and it doesnt have anything to do with no leaks for about a month either
    05-02-10 09:42 PM
    ^ +1 tencharacters
    05-02-10 09:45 PM
    some people should own motorola razors

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 10:46 PM
    Leaks happen when they happen, there is no pattern! Just keep checking the blogs especially CB.
    05-02-10 10:49 PM
    if you knew the history of the storm BB's you would know that we sometimes dont see leaks for months at a time. Im sure someone out there has an OS they could share with us but for there own reasons they choose not to and from past experiences with bad builds that is a good thing.
    05-02-10 10:53 PM
    I wouldn't expect 6.0 to be available leaked till at least late August.

Unless they try rushing out a really poor build and then you would still be looking at late July. Remember it is still in it's early beta stage.
    05-03-10 02:48 AM
    The fact is OS6 will be released OFFICIALLY sometimes from July 1st to September 30th. Just be patient bro! We only have a few months left for an actual official. And my guess is that with something like OS6 your not going to want the leaked version as it will probably be completely bugged out.
    05-03-10 07:04 AM
    I thought I read somewhere where os6 was not going to the carriers until June. If that is the case, you probably won't see a leak until after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD