Something I cooked up yesterday. I think it's ready to go.

may look slightly different. adjustments were made after the screenshots were made

hidden 10 user defined item dock
    6 item static dock
    weather slot (with 80x80 icon)
    clock button
    custom app, call and lock screens
    3g icon
    custom battery/signal meters
    wallpaper friendly (kinda)
    NO TODAY. sorry I'm over it.
    minimal transitions (app to home/home to app only)

OTA 5.0

OTA 4.7
    i can't test this on 4.7 so no guarantees.

as always, battery pull after install. thanks!

donations would be awesome, I'm unemployed.
    05-01-10 01:03 PM
    Not bad at all. Kudos for this one.works like a charm off by 9700.
    The center console from V2 was better though.there was just 1 dock.here there are 2 now. Like the V2 this too is a unique concept.battery and network signal meters really compliment the theme like the ones from the earlier version. Must say this series is getting better n better.I am a today person and would really love to see a version with hidden today and calender but since u say u r over it I see there is not much to expect in that. Given an option though I wd love to have that 1. Another thing is that the weather icon does not carry over the lock screen. Can something be done abt that.
    Thanks again and looking forward to some really cool concepts from you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 01:30 PM
    here's a current screen shot.

navigation is
    icon 1 -->--> icon 10
    /\ \/ /\ \/
    clock <-- weather <-- inbox -->--> cont

hide unhide from inbox to icon 1 and cont to icon 10.
    05-01-10 01:40 PM
    weather cant be on the lock screen. it's just a limitation of the theme builder software. If it can be done i dont see myself spending that much time on the lock screen, which since verizons 5.0 update i dont see any more anyway.

thanks for looking.
    05-01-10 01:43 PM
    Ew, Mike Vallely deck? AND Independent trucks? I was gonna donate, but unless their Tensors or Ventures, I can't support.

But seriously, cool looking theme man. If I had a Tour, I'd get it.
    05-01-10 02:12 PM
    Best one so far! I reviewed the previous one on my site, and about to post about this one.

As consistent as this one is, I personally have a few preferences that keep me from leaving this as my running theme. I really dislike the app screen wallpaper, and the bubble selector effect of making the icon "darker" on selection is kinda shotty for me. I'd love to see a more stock take on the app screen. Perhaps a black app screen wallpaper, then a lilac/metal "target" style selector (kind of like bars "enclosing" the icon -- with simply the stock "glow" effect on selection, or none at all). The light purple menu bar is great, but I'm really into menus with transparency, and I think it could look good with a black transparent menu/popup.

Thanks for your work! I'm going to run this one as it is for a while anyway since it IS the best looking one you've put out. My review will be up on my site soon!
    05-01-10 04:09 PM
    i had no idea you reviewed themes. I'll have to check it out and post it up on my blog.

cool beans.
    05-01-10 04:16 PM
    Using this now, thanks it's great!
    05-01-10 05:49 PM
    Review is up!

I'm looking for two of your other themes that caught my eye on your site too.
    05-01-10 07:13 PM
    Just look for threads I've started. Thanks everyone. I'll reply to pms when I get to a pc.

05-02-10 12:08 AM
    Bumping because I love your work

06-05-10 08:39 AM
    weather cant be on the lock screen. it's just a limitation of the theme builder software. If it can be done i dont see myself spending that much time on the lock screen, which since verizons 5.0 update i dont see any more anyway.

thanks for looking.
    Weather can be put on lock screen. I did it on my theme. U have to use composer and create an svg file. The way I did it was whatever u have in slot 1 on my theme appears in weather slot on home screen and lock screen. Here is the link to my theme.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/free-professional-theme-hidden-today-467485/

06-05-10 08:17 PM
    Interesting concept. Probably a great theme if you like your fonts huge, but for people like me who prefer size 5 or 6, the spacing / labels / options look miserable. Kudos on being one of the pioneers who find ways to get icon access on the home screens without it looking grid-like or cluttered!
    06-05-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD