When I click on the Be Weather icon, it says; Uncaught exception: Application already running in this process. What does that mean? HELP!
    04-30-10 07:03 PM
    uninstall it, do a battery pull and re-install it. What OS and version of bw are you using?

If BES, maybe some IT policy is preventing a proper install. Any other 3rd party applications installed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 07:07 PM
    uninstall it, do a battery pull and re-install it. What OS and version of bw are you using?

If BES, maybe some IT policy is preventing a proper install. Any other 3rd party applications installed?

I did a battery pull and now it seems to be working. But I feel bamboozled because I paid $6.99 and it says this is a 3 day trial. Sounds ridiculous to me! Thanks for your help!
    04-30-10 07:13 PM
    I did a battery pull and now it seems to be working. But I feel bamboozled because I paid $6.99 and it says this is a 3 day trial. Sounds ridiculous to me! Thanks for your help!
    Make sure that your activation code is registered, I paid for mine and I forgot to put in the activation code. Hope that helps.
    04-30-10 09:26 PM
    If you paid, all you have to do is enter the registration code. You should have that in an email as well as what ever account listing where you made the purchase i.e. Here on CB, mobihand or appworld.

You are very welcome for the help and glad it is now working.

04-30-10 09:28 PM
    Yep, so far so good!
    04-30-10 10:19 PM
    I know this forum is a little old but I was hoping that someone could still help me, I have tried the battery pull and reinstalling the app and I am still getting the error. I have version 5.0.0.602 on a Bold 9700.

Thanks
    06-29-10 03:16 PM
    Have you changed the app permissions and registered the application? Is it set to use the GPS vs manually putting in your zip code by any chance?

Last edited by shansmi; 06-29-10 at 04:47 PM.
    06-29-10 04:37 PM
    Okay so, i was on my phone and all of a sudden it crashed so it did what i have always done left it for about 10-15 mins then i took the battery out and put it back in and rebooted the blackberry curve 8520. when it turned back on it came up with a message about my time as it always does saying is this the right time i went to click 'ok' and it wouldn't let me so i have noticed that non of the buttons on my phone work non of them the BBM's and messages and everything come though to the phone but i cant do anything with it i have tried leaving the battery out over night i have tried keeping it on charge i have tried syncing it with my computer and i don't know what else i can do i was hope some one could help me asap thank you
    04-05-13 09:19 AM
    This has something to do with Be Weather/Berry Weather???

Anyhow, try wiping the phone and reloading the OS.
    04-05-13 10:30 AM
    Most likely developers dropped this, non BB10, version maintenance.
    Try other weather apps, like WeatherEye - they still support OS 6/7.
    04-17-13 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD