This is a much updated version of a Storm theme I created last fall....I like this one so much better, but that's just me. Enjoy.

OTA

OTA
    04-30-10 12:42 PM
    Thanx d!!! Rocked the 1st version of this theme for a while, didn't think it could be any better....I stand corrected. Well played sir, well played indeed. WOOT! WOOT!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 06:59 PM
    Battery shows 5% higher than stormstat and status menu

04-30-10 07:47 PM
    Nice looking theme. I downloaded a couple of hours ago and everything is running smooth. Thanks

05-01-10 12:19 AM
    Battery shows 5% higher than stormstat and status menu

Mine too...maybe only shows in increments of 10%? If that's the only issue, dunno bout u but I'm okay w/ it! This theme rox!!!

05-01-10 12:30 AM
    I want to throw my thanks in too for releasing this and keeping it free. I loaded it last night and it runs smooth, looks great and doesn't lag.

05-01-10 12:09 PM
    this should be a premium theme! this is the best free theme on the net.

what weather app are you using on it? i use weather bug and my temperature does not show. i see the icon in the right spot just no numbers.
    05-03-10 05:13 PM
    Thanks. Looks really nice!
    05-03-10 05:23 PM
    Awesome theme!! Thanks
    05-03-10 07:15 PM
    just downloaded this theme and it is beautiful...thank you soo much, excellent work...
    05-03-10 07:16 PM
    this should be a premium theme! this is the best free theme on the net.

what weather app are you using on it? i use weather bug and my temperature does not show. i see the icon in the right spot just no numbers.
    I'm using BerryWeather and the number shows up.
    05-03-10 07:17 PM
    that for the theme great job thanks for your hard work keep the good work thanks thanks god bless you
    05-03-10 07:45 PM
    I'm using BerryWeather and the number shows up.
    Thank You!
    05-03-10 10:13 PM
    I've tried it on my Storm 9500 . The front menu is surprisingly innovative
    05-04-10 12:58 AM
    It would be nice, to have a file for DM.
    05-04-10 01:23 AM
    Great theme. Thanks so much for your hard work. I only have one simple request. Can you please post the theme wallpaper here so I can use it as a backdrop for weatherberry? It lets me have my weatherberry icon up in the left corner and meterberry in the hotspot on the right. Thanks for any help you may be able to offer!
    05-04-10 02:00 AM
    how do i download this theme and install on my 9530?
    05-04-10 07:11 AM
    how do i download this theme and install on my 9530?
    Wow. First post. You can just click on the OTA link from your browser and it will install automatically. Or, from your PC, you can copy the OTA link, paste it in an email and send it to yourself, and when the email hits your blackberry open the link, click on the link, and it will install automatically.
    05-04-10 08:55 AM
    What are the steps I have t take after downloading the OSA? do I have to Zip it first so that it will download on my phone? Because its not working for me???? Please help fast.....
    05-04-10 09:32 AM
    the easiest way to download it is to visit this forum on your phone's web browser and click the OTA link from there. This will download the theme file straight to your phone and if you're using OS5, your phone should automatically recognize the file as a theme and ask if you want to load it.
    05-04-10 10:58 AM
    Anyone else having issues with the icon directly to the right of the clock? It is virtually impossible for me to select it, no matter how carefully I position my finger. I've tried changing the icon in that particular location with no changes.

I using a Storm 1.

Other than that, I love it! I deleted a purchased Hedone theme to try it out for a bit.
    05-04-10 11:51 AM
    Nice work Keep it up.
    05-04-10 11:54 AM
    Beautiful theme. No lag. Great wallpaper. Minor glitch is that with Weatherbug and Meterberry the numbers do not show up under the icon. If you go to the full screen of icons the numbers show up. When you shift back to the main screen the icons appear to get slightly smaller and the numbers disappear. The numbers will appear briefly if you touch the respective Icon. Can you fix this. Thanks for great work
    05-04-10 04:23 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the icon directly to the right of the clock? It is virtually impossible for me to select it, no matter how carefully I position my finger. I've tried changing the icon in that particular location with no changes.

I using a Storm 1.
    Same issue here....Tried quite a few different apps in that slot to the right of the clock, and nothing will activate from there...

Other wise an excellent theme, one Id be happy to pay for...
    05-04-10 06:24 PM
    this is the best theme i have ever seen on storm beautiful work and really appreciate the efforts thanks for keeping this theme free. great work and keep it up. thank you very much
    05-04-10 07:38 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD