Can you filter sms/mms text from certain people so they go somewhere else other than the main text inbox??
    04-30-10 11:55 AM
    Can you filter sms/mms text from certain people so they go somewhere else other than the main text inbox??
    Never heard of something like this but that would be pretty awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 12:58 PM
    You can use the Firewall to block SMS/MMS, but I think you won't be able to access them once they are blocked.
    04-30-10 01:23 PM
    Didn't know Tiger Woods was a BoSox fan!

04-30-10 01:54 PM
    Never heard of something like this but that would be pretty awesome.

Xcuse me/when you switch to OS5.0 SMS options switch to a chat-server (similar)system Your Q can be fixed with Bolt+ BBspecific/launcher to use sms and email from the bolbrowser and the xtra stuff there you can setup the way you like but not easy to xplain in short EXTRA : OS5? Hybrid for 8520 (610/612/643) at driphter.com ! More hybrids these days.

04-30-10 03:02 PM
    Didn't know Tiger Woods was a BoSox fan!

ROFL! good one
    04-30-10 03:03 PM
    I used to be able to do this on my old LG rumor.... Texts from certain contact would go into a different folder. I dont know of any way to do it on a blackberry though
    04-30-10 03:09 PM
    That is exactly what I want. Reason being, I have knucklehead friends who sent "adult" jokes to me every now and then and I don't want my daughter to see them because she has my phone sometimes!! Wouldn't be good

04-30-10 04:30 PM
    I don't know if that's possible, but it would be awesome if there's an app that will let you do that.

04-30-10 10:18 PM
    I once found an app that was called "black book" in the BB app world. It hides all activity from certain numbers. You have to hit a sequence on your keyboard to access the hidden numbers. Apparantly it's great for your situation, and Tiger's.
    05-01-10 07:49 AM
    It's a cool app. But not all the features work on 5.0+ hopefully it gets an update.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-01-10 08:56 PM
    I once found an app that was called "black book" in the BB app world. It hides all activity from certain numbers. You have to hit a sequence on your keyboard to access the hidden numbers. Apparantly it's great for your situation, and Tiger's.
    I also saw this app there. I think Tiger had someone make it for him. Lol
    05-01-10 11:07 PM
    Yeah, there is an app in the app store that encrypts sms/emails from certain contacts in your addy book. It pretty much detects the sender and diverts the message into an encrypted folder. Ill see if I can hunt it down again and get the name for you.

EDIT: found it in the app store. Its called Chameleon. Seems to be what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

PS. Go Sox!!!

Sent from my CrAcKbErRy
    Last edited by AgentWax; 05-02-10 at 12:49 AM.
    05-02-10 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD