A while back, there were leaks of the Verizon Equipment Guide that said there would be a 2150 mah extended battery. Anyone find it yet? I want one real bad and both the corporate stores do not have any and haven't heard anything about them. Anyone find one? If so...where?
    04-29-10 02:34 PM
    i work in a corp location. haven't heard anything yet, none in the stores and none in the warehouse
    04-29-10 11:00 PM
    seidio has a slim extended battery for the incredible out already. Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

it's rated at 1750mah which is about 35% more juice than the stock battery and fits in the stock battery location while keeping the slim profile of the phone.
    04-29-10 11:07 PM
    Dang. There was a few pictures of the equipment guide with an extended battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 11:08 PM
    seidio has a slim extended battery for the incredible out already. Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

it's rated at 1750mah which is about 35% more juice than the stock battery and fits in the stock battery location while keeping the slim profile of the phone.
    Freaking Seidio stuff is way expensive. It's probably $60 with shipping for about a days's worth of power. They do OK, I bought one for my 8100 and it was a good battery, not sure it was worth the money.
    04-29-10 11:49 PM
    Freaking Seidio stuff is way expensive. It's probably $60 with shipping for about a days's worth of power. They do OK, I bought one for my 8100 and it was a good battery, not sure it was worth the money.
    Amazon has the same battery for $41.00.
    04-30-10 07:23 AM
    The one I an thinking I of was a red extended battery that was supposed to have 2150 mah.

04-30-10 07:28 AM
    The one I an thinking I of was a red extended battery that was supposed to have 2150 mah.

Talked to Verizon CSR yesterday, they have them in system, but quantity shows as 0.
    Extended batteries coming up, they said check back in a few days. Price is $59.99 for battery and cover.
    04-30-10 09:57 AM

i saw that one in the launch package pdf. it's thicker than the standard battery and also comes with a replacement battery door.

i just don't like the thick extended batteries that put a hump on the back of the phone. i'd rather the slim extended battery and then keep the stock one as a spare. also have a charger at home, car, work, laptop bag...in case i need it.
    04-30-10 10:16 AM
    I honestly don't care if it makes my phone a few more mm thicker. The phone is already super skinny, a little girth won't hurt me.
    04-30-10 03:26 PM
    a little girth won't hurt me.
    To quote Michael Scott, "that's what she said."
    04-30-10 04:50 PM
    Seido has a "coming soon" on a 3500mAh battery, I'm guessing they are waiting on replacement backs since it's the same battery that fits the Eris. My guess is it will run about $70 since that's what they charge for the Eris one.

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories
    04-30-10 06:14 PM
    I honestly don't care if it makes my phone a few more mm thicker. The phone is already super skinny, a little girth won't hurt me.
    Fortunately we'll have options. Having even more juice might come in handy for long plane rides now that you can get wifi on board.
    04-30-10 06:22 PM
    I was at my local Verizon store and she looked it up in the Verizon Equipement Guide and there was a picture of a red battery with 2150 mah extended battery. She said it isn't avaiable yet but should be soon.
    04-30-10 06:38 PM
    You can probably buy a handful of the regular sized ones for $5-10/each on ebay. That's always an option. It's a PIA charging them all though. As long as the bigger one's not too much thicker they're OK.
    04-30-10 10:20 PM
    Its only supposed to be 3mm thicker or something sm like that. For me, 3mm is well with it.

04-30-10 10:36 PM
    It needs the extra juice...my battery doesn't even last a day. But I use the crap out of it playing with it and downloading stuff...
    04-30-10 10:47 PM
    It needs the extra juice...my battery doesn't even last a day. But I use the crap out of it playing with it and downloading stuff...
    Yep, me too. I have been playing with Swype and have been enjoying it.

05-01-10 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD