We are now live on Crackberry forums to help those in need. If you ever need support, update requests, or requests for themes in general feel free to do so. DOADesigns has always provided the best in customer service and will continue serving you quality applications with a money back guaranteed. Please don't forget to leave your reviews on our developed products good or bad. This helps us to acknowledge and focus on the applications the need attention.

Here is one of our latest top selling applications called BB-iFlex available for Storm1 and Storm2 running 5.0+ OS

Please leave your comments we love feedback.

HEADS UP!
    --------------------
    We are running a special on any purchase of BB-iFlex right now. If you send us proof of your review, we will send you a free copy of one of applications within our catalog. You choose no restrictions.
    ------------------------------------------------------

*Note Storm2 versions do not support slide locking feature. Storm2 version is available with a media dock in place.*
    04-28-10 07:49 PM
    pretty nice....how bout more colors
    04-28-10 08:12 PM
    pretty nice....how bout more colors
    Any color suggestions or should we make a variety a different ones to choose from?
    04-28-10 08:15 PM
    I'd prefer a red or blue, but I'm sure a variety would be pleasing to all. Nice theme.
    04-28-10 08:33 PM
    I'd prefer a red or blue, but I'm sure a variety would be pleasing to all. Nice theme.
    Ok so our staff is going to put this together along with some new designs. Thanks for the feedback.

If anyone else has any suggestions please post before we goi into development on some new versions.
    04-28-10 09:09 PM
    04-29-10 03:55 PM
    yeah red, blue, yellow, green maybe

and i was thinking of some button shading for the changes i guess
    04-29-10 04:13 PM
    yeah red, blue, yellow, green maybe

and i was thinking of some button shading for the changes i guess
    Ok cool will do it thanks !
    04-29-10 07:30 PM
    this looks awesome!! I'm a little confused at how it works though.
    Do you have a video of the theme in action?

Looks really awesome though, and seems like a lot of hard work went into this!!
    04-29-10 09:30 PM
    this looks awesome!! I'm a little confused at how it works though.
    Do you have a video of the theme in action?

Looks really awesome though, and seems like a lot of hard work went into this!!
    No we thought about doing one but its actually pretty simple use. The sliding screens- swipe to switch home screens, option for weather in 1st slot, all applications are ordered by user choice, and bottom menu is dedicated to media apps with the slide to lock feature (Storm1 only w/lock).
    04-30-10 12:01 AM
    Nice theme. I would suggest to add %age to the battery to indicate the reamining time. Also just like the default theme on Storm 2 does this one also allows clicking on the main screen to open clock, Manage Connections and profile. Secondly in most of the themes the language font is not that user friendly like it is in default themes from RIM. I am not sure about the fonts in your theme but it would be great if it has the same visibility and functionality like default theme.

Great work. Warm regards AIC
    04-30-10 03:09 AM
    brought the 1st bb flex the blue krush is that a free update love the theme shame that slider only works with storm 1 at the moment
    04-30-10 05:14 AM
    brought the 1st bb flex the blue krush is that a free update love the theme shame that slider only works with storm 1 at the moment
    Send us an email of your purchase order number and we will be glad to send you the new Blue Krush version. Also don't forget to leave your review on this product in the CB store thanks.

Also we will be having a few new ones coming soon. All BB-Flex purchased themes will get any desired new copy for free. All customers must send us a request with purchase order # to recieve their copy of choice.
    04-30-10 11:43 AM
    yeah. I like that. looks good.
    04-30-10 11:53 AM
    thanks for the free copy, this one looks better , excellent customer service look forward to more free copies
    05-01-10 06:19 AM
    thanks for the free copy, this one looks better , excellent customer service look forward to more free copies
    If you haven't noticed yet we launched a free demo but only lasts till tomorrow.
    When I say demo is actually a keeper it does not expire only the link for download will expire.

Enjoy I have more apps coming!!
    05-01-10 06:59 PM
    this is one of the cool theme i like it a lot if i had one i would run on my storm 9530 it would look cool great job thanks how can i get it
    05-05-10 07:55 PM
    this is one of the cool theme i like it a lot if i had one i would run on my storm 9530 it would look cool great job thanks how can i get it

Thanks lots of people love this application, especially for the Storm1 devices.
    You can find it here

Anyone that purchases the BB-iFlex will get both versions Standard and Blue Krush along with free updates when available.

All we ask from customers is to be sure to leave a review on the product page itself.

If you happen to grab this application all you need to do is email us your order number for vitrifaction and we will then email you your other free copy.
    05-05-10 08:20 PM
    Again I like the work done on these themes, but some simple instruction on the icons would be helpful. Such as the one in the upper right corner that shows the message count, what else is it suppose to do?
    And when I click on MSM to look at the message it does a fast close before I can go back and read other messages I have gotten.
    When message comes I cant get to it unless I go to apps screen or turn it to landscape and open it that way. It is slow at times or I will have to press the icon a few more times before it will open correctly.
    And is there a reason my berry weather keeps popping up as wall paper from time to time?
    Last edited by SGTB; 05-07-10 at 01:32 PM.
    05-07-10 12:56 PM
    Again I like the work done on these themes, but some simple instruction on the icons would be helpful. Such as the one in the upper right corner that shows the message count, what else is it suppose to do?
    And when I click on MSM to look at the message it does a fast close before I can go back and read other messages I have gotten.
    When message comes I cant get to it unless I go to apps screen or turn it to landscape and open it that way. It is slow at times or I will have to press the icon a few more times before it will open correctly.
    And is there a reason my berry weather keeps popping up as wall paper from time to time?
    Ok lets narrow a few things down first...
    Storm1 or Storm2 device?
    OS 5.0 and up?
    Last thing did you post this issue on the correct theme or is this on SIGMA you are referring too?

Thanks
    05-07-10 02:38 PM
    Storm1 or Storm2 device?
    OS 5.0 and up?
    Last thing did you post this issue on the correct theme or is this on SIGMA you are referring too?

Thanks
    I have Storm2, OS .607
    Sorry about that..I get started typing and all hope is lost..lol
    I purchased 2 of your themes today. This one and Sigma
    Last edited by SGTB; 05-07-10 at 02:45 PM.
    05-07-10 02:41 PM
    I have Storm2, OS .607
    Sorry about that..I get started typing and all hope is lost..lol
    I purchased 2 of your themes today. This one and Sigma

No worries I replied to your post on the Sigma app.
    05-07-10 02:49 PM
    Storm1 or Storm2 device?
    OS 5.0 and up?

Thanks
    Still slow icons on main screen when trying to open any of them. Then there are times when it does fine.
    05-07-10 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD