View Poll Results: do you wait for hybrids more then the leaks?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes with every leak i'm waiting for a hybrid too

20 76.92%
  • no not really! I go with the leak instead

6 23.08%
  • no i dont like hybrids cause i dont know how to install it

0 0%
    ok as we all know with a release of .591 there going to be new hybrids on the raise. here a another great one from T_hearchitect

all info here was taking from the site I take no credit for it all credit goes to T_heArchitect

T_heArchitect Storm 9530 Hybrid V 2.0 - Downloads - BBFuZion Forums

This is a hybrid for the 9530 using the new 591 OS. This hybrid is 601/643 and works very well and have had no issues during beta testing so I feel it is ready to be released to the public now.

Hybrid includes:

643 Browser
    643 in About screen and in Help screen
    Fast browser and what appears to be good battery life so far
    Email and all apps that I have tried work
    BerryBlab
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Ubertwitter
    Poynt
    BBM 0.66
    App World
    Games: Brickbreaker, Tetris, WordMole (should load for all providers now)

Enjoy
    04-28-10 11:38 AM
    figures I can download your Hybrid with no problem getting around my the IT at work but can not download .591. As soon as I find a way to dl .591 I will load your hybrid and report back.
    04-28-10 11:50 AM
    Does the keyboard work in bbm groups with this hybrid?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-28-10 12:12 PM
    Just loaded .591 and V2.0. My second Hybrid. Good job T_heArchitect!
    04-28-10 01:04 PM
    is this one that i have to replace the java folder or do i install on my cpu in the .591 folder?
    04-28-10 01:27 PM
    Install .591 normally, then run the 2.0. It will install to .591 folder by default.
    04-28-10 02:45 PM
    Does the keyboard work in bbm groups with this hybrid?

yes it does i just tested it. when i had leak .591 it was cause problems but now it not
    04-28-10 03:16 PM
    well after downloading it and installing it at work. I seem to forgot to use bbsak to back up my apps lol so now i am running with no apps only facebook and bbm I guess i will download unbertwitter and just restore when i get home tonight
    04-28-10 03:17 PM
    @ Alicklee its great that your posting hid hybrid but you should let builder know about the finding of his hybrids. Here an example ; http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/th...ng-fix-458488/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 03:42 PM
    @ Alicklee its great that your posting hid hybrid but you should let builder know about the finding of his hybrids. Here an example ; http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/th...ng-fix-458488/

he been busy i will send him a message @bbfuzion.net
    04-28-10 03:49 PM
    he been busy i will send him a message @bbfuzion.net
    Thanks for the post Alick, glad it is being enjoyed. It is tough to get on multiple sites and post, but I am glad to see someone else post for me, much appreciated. Hope everyone is enjoying it as much as me, the new 591 OS is just what we needed to get our phones rolling again, it opened up alot of new doors for us

Thanks again
    TA
    04-28-10 04:57 PM
    1. I notice is that when you have music playing in the playlist and you switch from play to show song list it says that the first song on the list is being played which is not what is really playing.

does anyone else have this glitch it no biggie.

2. The other then is lag in bbm while trying to type but i think that is to do with 591 not the hybrids cause i was having problems with it before in upgraded
    that all for now
    04-28-10 05:10 PM
    1. I notice is that when you have music playing in the playlist and you switch from play to show song list it says that the first song on the list is being played which is not what is really playing.

does anyone else have this glitch it no biggie.

2. The other then is lag in bbm while trying to type but i think that is to do with 591 not the hybrids cause i was having problems with it before in upgraded
    that all for now

The music player issue, man I only have one song, and it came on the phone The BBM issue resolved itself after a battery pull or two, but I did have it initially, but not after the battery pulls.
    04-28-10 05:21 PM
    The music player issue, man I only have one song, and it came on the phone The BBM issue resolved itself after a battery pull or two, but I did have it initially, but not after the battery pulls.
    O well I got 497 songs lol

04-28-10 05:30 PM
    can anybody say whether or not this fixes the Opera Mini problem?? Where if you enter text (either url or search) the keyboard goes away when done typing, but the screen stays the same (small), ya'll probably know what im talking about...
    04-28-10 06:26 PM
    The one big problem I have with .591 that I was hoping this hybrid would fix is that the keyboard does not work properly in BBM Groups. The number pad also did not work in BBM Groups. At least this hybrid fixed the number pad issue but the keyboard still does not work properly. I was very disappointed in the native .591 release. This hybrid, though not perfect, made it much better.
    04-28-10 11:05 PM
    So far so good.....only problem I have is with Opera Mini as previously mentioned along with the BBM keyboard issue.....this was probably mentioned but how do I get around the BBM keyboard issue? Thanks....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.comy
    Last edited by imparables; 04-29-10 at 05:41 AM.
    04-29-10 05:37 AM
    The BBM keyboard bug is in the .sfi, there's a workaround, but no hybrid is going to fix it.
    04-29-10 06:11 AM
    Thanks....

04-29-10 06:58 AM
    Install .591 normally, then run the 2.0. It will install to .591 folder by default.
    could be is that the reason to all my troubles like i cant delete preloaded ringtons and why i get that massagge
    the system folder in os 5 is read only that why the file ....can not be deleted

i want to delete from the system/samples/music 1 music demo who contain 1.4 mb

its creazy there is any way doing it!!!!!!!!!!
    what i have done its to remove the 591 jave and the put that java in
    thx in advance
    04-29-10 07:47 AM
    I have a random question, why is there always a poll question with the hybrid thread?
    04-29-10 08:03 AM
    So far so good.....only problem I have is with Opera Mini as previously mentioned along with the BBM keyboard issue.....this was probably mentioned but how do I get around the BBM keyboard issue? Thanks....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.comy
    Keyboard workaround for groups is go into the group chat, hit the  button, select new chat and this will bring up the keyboard. Hit cancel and you're good to type. Pain in the **** but I don't mind because the browser in this Os is stupid fast!

04-29-10 08:13 AM
    Smilely face bug is still here. I wonder if rim will ever see it.

04-29-10 08:34 AM
    Smilely face bug is still here. I wonder if rim will ever see it.

Guess I'm not seeing it either. What is it exactly?
    04-29-10 09:37 AM
    Does this hybrid help at all with the speed of thumbnail pictures loading? Since I have loaded .591, scrolling through the thumbnail images on my memory card has been painfully slow. Thanks in advance for any input!
    04-29-10 09:46 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD