I thought this was gonna be a 3 day extravaganza. Whats up? 2 Devices everyone already knew were coming and a video? C'mon!! It needs more cowbell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-28-10 10:48 AM
    WES has always been mostly for enterprise IT types. Look at the agenda.

RIM will spread out the cowbell over the coming months.
    04-28-10 10:57 AM
    You are forgetting the other big news so far at WES... A previous model... in a NEW COLOR!!!! That's a game changer!!!
    04-28-10 11:01 AM
    Yup.......this is really disappointing. I can't believe all the hype that was around this year's WES and nothing other than two devices that have minor changes are released.
    04-28-10 11:06 AM
    Yea, seriously **** is terrible if that is it.
    04-28-10 11:06 AM
    what a letdown.......... i was hoping for some more hardware perhaps some more os 6 video that is easier to watch and actually see what is going on rather than the crap video they decided to use
    04-28-10 11:17 AM
    Isn't there still a day or two left?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 11:19 AM
    1.5 days left now and I have been refreshing the CB front page lookin for more news and......nothing....
    04-28-10 11:46 AM
    I'm with y'all. So far, pretty underwhelming.
    04-28-10 11:59 AM
    No slider
    No storm 3

Fail.

04-28-10 12:21 PM
    no complaints here... i had no expectations going in... glad we got to see more of OS 6.0 and it sounds like it's close - hopefully Q3 is a reality... 9100 and 9650 finally released officially... they will sell a LOT of those...

a Slider preview would have been nice, and some more BIS 3.1, 3.2, etc news... but oh well...

otherwise i'm content... not too full... just the right amount to keep it interesting...
    04-28-10 12:21 PM
    The BB6 video has whet my appetite. But I was hoping for more info on upcoming devices.
    04-28-10 12:30 PM
    mad. very mad. disappointing is a better word. i made the mistake of getting my hopes up, thinking this would be the one that changes everything.
    why waste their money confirming devices we all see here @ CB.
    04-28-10 12:33 PM
    This just in:

WES changing name to WTI (Was That It)!
    04-28-10 12:43 PM
    This show was typical RIM. Lots of music and flash and short on details. You can waste your life waiting for RIM to innovate.
    04-28-10 01:52 PM
    Must be a sweet time paying for a 1000 ticket to go see a video of the Black Eyed Peas showing OS6 in the first day, in the first 2 minutes, of the show and then absolutely nothing.... Sounds like money well spent!! I'm sure people looked at their ticket and just thought, PRICELESS!!
    I mean come on can't some random RIM ***** misplace a S3 or slider at the bar one night so that Gizmodo could scoop it up and give us some details??
    04-28-10 02:29 PM
    I like all these threats of "I'm done with RIM, hello HTC..." etc. etc..... not targetting anyone, just seeing this a lot... and I laugh, since you all *know* that you WILL be back... not a matter of IF... but a matter of WHEN...

I recall this oft-mentioned quote: "Once you go Black(Berry)... You ALWAYS come back..." lol
    04-28-10 03:23 PM
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm disappointed as well. 6.0 COULD have been a bit more exciting, but that video was simply unimpressive in the grand scheme of things. I guess 6.0 is not far enough along to show any actual details, other than artist renderings. And yeah, I was hoping to see some glimpse of Storm 3.

No slider
    No storm 3

Fail.

04-28-10 03:27 PM
    Two new phones and T-Mobile isn't getting either one? Glad my Pearl 8120 still wakes up each morning! Trying to hold out for a BLACKBERRY with some memory for the future.. not the past!
    04-28-10 03:33 PM
    I think Kevin and team need to get some one drunk, or laid, or just flat out go Reservoir Dogs on someone and comeback with some solid insider info...

I get it that RIM is playing it tight to the vest but right now it looks like they converted menu items to icons and added contextual pop ups of said icons. I know everyone says there is more there and I do hope there is (I know, webkit) but I am very underwhelmed as well.

04-28-10 04:27 PM
    I'd bet that T-Mo will get the 9100... no doubt in my mind... where'd you hear otherwise?
    04-28-10 04:27 PM
    I like all these threats of "I'm done with RIM, hello HTC..." etc. etc..... not targetting anyone, just seeing this a lot... and I laugh, since you all *know* that you WILL be back... not a matter of IF... but a matter of WHEN...

I recall this oft-mentioned quote: "Once you go Black(Berry)... You ALWAYS come back..." lol
    I thought it was "Once you go Blackberry you'll never go back, Barry."
    04-28-10 04:29 PM
    and I laugh, since you all *know* that you WILL be back... not a matter of IF... but a matter of WHEN...
    Why? Lots of people left and have not thought about coming back once.
    04-28-10 04:32 PM
    I'd bet that T-Mo will get the 9100... no doubt in my mind... where'd you hear otherwise?
    It does seem likely that the 9100/9105 is going to be a general device rather than being exclusive to any particular carrier.
    04-28-10 04:33 PM
    ...and you guys are all forgetting the watch demo. GAME CHANGER!!!!!

04-28-10 04:35 PM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD