Shrink-A-OS for shrunk ur os to have many memory free
    JL_Cmder v1.9.1 for wipe ur device

link Tools
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

New Link hybrids
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Please feedback and followme at twitter @alexander_ekin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by alexander_ekin; 04-28-10 at 02:40 AM.
    04-27-10 11:52 AM
    instruction for 9530 user
    1. instal OS 5.0.0.591
    2. instal alexander_ekin v643
    3. in instaler dont forget change folder directory to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530AMEA_v5.0.0.591_P4.2.0.272\Java

Link hybrids MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Please feedback and followme at twitter @alexander_ekin

So was this for the 9530 or 9550? This file name has 9550
    04-27-10 04:48 PM
    So was this for the 9530 or 9550? This file name has 9550
    Its just file name lol. Its work in 9530. My tester have done test that

04-27-10 08:20 PM
    Yeah, i found that out about an hour ago. It's almost loaded. First time trying your stuff. Thanks!
    04-27-10 08:47 PM
    Yeah, i found that out about an hour ago. It's almost loaded. First time trying your stuff. Thanks!
    thanks man, i hope u give me review... GBU
    04-27-10 09:06 PM
    Maybe it was my install, but for some reason when hitting the BB button to SEND the text message, it doesnt pop up any options. Do you know what this .cods these are? I'd be able to install them with my BBSAK
    04-27-10 09:34 PM
    04-27-10 10:17 PM
    Reloading now. The issue was when i restore my back up file. i could respond fine to text messages before running the back up. I only backed up my calendar and my contacts, sms and messages. That was really weird. Reloading with your new hybrid now.
    04-28-10 12:52 AM
    you fixed it with your second link.....
    04-28-10 01:18 AM
    yeah fixed instaler lol
    04-28-10 02:07 AM
    how its work on ur device lol?
    04-28-10 02:28 AM
    this feed back from my hybrids user
    Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    Ok, once everything was clarified I downloaded the patch and installed. Have to say Alexander, the 591 leak with your 643 patch has to be the best hybrid I've installed to date.

Running since yesterday and haven't dipped below 27mb in memory, started with 30.4 after the installation. Battery is lasting alot longer and the overall speed is fantastic. Have not noticed any issue with messenger but I rarely use the groups.

Here are my findings so far....

keyboard is more responsive and overall accuracy has improved as well.
    Memory is the biggest improvement overall, very little drain in the last 22 hours...3.4mb total
    Camera is more responsive
    GPS has no lag at all, this is the fastest I have ever had it load and function
    Overall operating speed has improved
    Might be my imagination but it seems the clarity of pictures and the reseloution has improved as well.
    Screen transitions are faster
    Startup time from a reboot is still around 90 seconds
    Docs to go I have found to be much more responsive and faster to manipulate. Using this app at least 3 hours a day, the speed is much appreciated.

Great job Alexander!!
    04-29-10 08:52 PM
    this feed back from my hybrids user
    Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    Ok, once everything was clarified I downloaded the patch and installed. Have to say Alexander, the 591 leak with your 643 patch has to be the best hybrid I've installed to date.

Running since yesterday and haven't dipped below 27mb in memory, started with 30.4 after the installation. Battery is lasting alot longer and the overall speed is fantastic. Have not noticed any issue with messenger but I rarely use the groups.

Here are my findings so far....

keyboard is more responsive and overall accuracy has improved as well.
    Memory is the biggest improvement overall, very little drain in the last 22 hours...3.4mb total
    Camera is more responsive
    GPS has no lag at all, this is the fastest I have ever had it load and function
    Overall operating speed has improved
    Might be my imagination but it seems the clarity of pictures and the reseloution has improved as well.
    Screen transitions are faster
    Startup time from a reboot is still around 90 seconds
    Docs to go I have found to be much more responsive and faster to manipulate. Using this app at least 3 hours a day, the speed is much appreciated.

Great job Alexander!!

+1 for this hybrid......
    04-30-10 08:49 AM
    I just loaded it up tonight. So far so good. Will post findings tomorrow or the next day to give it time to settle in.

04-30-10 09:37 PM
    I usually never wipe with BBSAK or J_cmdr and have always used Lyric's hybrids which have been excellent but still having memory leak with the latest .643 build. I use about 50 3rd party apps (Ascendo Datavault, Ascendo Money, BBTran, beeFart, BerryCompass, BerryJoose, berryweather, CNN, JC Designs Storm Today Plus Hidden Theme, Do Not Disturb, Documents to Go, DonTouch, Epocrates Rx, Fancy Characters, Fox News Bookmark, Garmin Mobile, Genius Medical Diary, gFlashPro Flashcards, Google Maps, Google Voice, HippoMobile, HopStopBBLauncher, labytinth, Guitar Chords, Mobile Bartender, Mobiscope, Flixter Movies, New York Times Mobile, Open Table, PatternLock, PDF to Go, PhoneLog, Pocket Auctions for eBay, Quicklaunch, QuickPull, Shazam, Skype Mobile, slydial, SmartBCalendar, SpaceAce, StormLander, Superpages Mobile, Tether, Thomson Reuters News Pro, Tiltris, TIME Mobile, trackIT: TimeZone Edition, Trapster, VIP Access, Whippoh and WSJ Mobile Reader). Although it is low, I clearly have many apps and memory starts at just below 10 MB and leaks slowly but it does require one or two resets/day which sucks for me. The only OS that I never had to reset my phone for was actually 4.7.0.151 if you can believe that!! Anyway, will doing a third party app backup guarantee that I won't lose my apps and be able to just restore them once I wipe and install Alex's hybrid? What will I lose permanently by doing a wipe even if I back up my data and apps? Thanks
    05-01-10 10:47 PM
    I have always backed up my apps with BBSAK and my data with DM and I have never lost any information or apps. You will most likely have to reregister some of your apps but that's about it.

You get the award for having the most apps on your Storm that I have ever seen
    05-02-10 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD