So, my trackball on my Tour as gone to **** (actually it had gone awhile ago).

Any way possible for me to get out of my 2 year contract with VZ and upgrade to the 9650 without paying my way out? I doubt it, will they just give me a new Tour? Do they even have new Tours any more?
    04-26-10 02:10 PM
    They will most likely give you a refurbished tour. And yes they have lots of those. And will for a long time! There is a way to get it but you will have to pay for it and do it the right way instead of scamming them out of one.
    04-26-10 02:23 PM
    Thats the route I was thinking I was going to have to take. Better start saving. Thanks for the info
    04-26-10 02:25 PM
    Very, very, very unlikely. Like Miss Jennell said, there will be TONS of refurbed 9630s left. And from what I've heard, the multi-FRU policy has been killed off because of people abusing it.
    04-26-10 02:26 PM
    yeah im starting to save up because my tour is just out of control. do you any of you know how much it will retail for? like no contract pricing? im think around 500 but not too sure
    04-27-10 09:09 AM
    yep no more multi fru...heck they still have a ton of my 8330's in stock.....
    If you are one year into your contract you may be able to get a bold for the two year price.
    04-27-10 09:20 AM
    yep no more multi fru...heck they still have a ton of my 8330's in stock.....
    If you are one year into your contract you may be able to get a bold for the two year price.
    do you know this for sure? or just speculating?
    04-27-10 09:31 AM
    Nope no it for sure.
    I think they call it a "one time offer" but if your plan is above xx amount of dollars you can get a new phone for the two year price after 12 months.
    04-27-10 09:36 AM
    Nope no it for sure.
    I think they call it a "one time offer" but if your plan is above xx amount of dollars you can get a new phone for the two year price after 12 months.
    This is a normal feature of Sprint Premier (69.99+ a month). I assumed it was the same on Verizon?
    04-27-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD