Hey guys, I have a few internet businesses and the max 10 emails is limiting me on how many emails i can store on my phone. Is there a trick to get more then 10 email addresses on your blackberry device? I need more then 10. 15 would be ideal.
    04-25-10 09:54 PM
    And here I thought I was the only one with more than 10 email addresses. I totally agree the limit should be higher.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 11:15 PM
    I surprisingly have more then 10 too. Would be nice to know any tricks on this aswell...
    04-25-10 11:24 PM
    The Only solution i can think off is have Gmail fetch your mails from mutiple mailboxes and then get BB to retrieve mails from the Gmail
    04-25-10 11:57 PM
    Yeah would rather not use gmail, as I have allot of business sensitive emails I do not want to exist in the cloud. Is there any 3rd party email programs for the blackberry that allows more storage of email addresses?
    04-26-10 12:09 AM
    OK, After doing some investigating I found an app that holds my extra emails, but its horrible, if anyone else has a better one let me know.

The App is called Logic Mail. You can download it here directly to your BB 9700 by doing this email address

LogicMail Installation

Seems like it only gets new emails if you manually sync it, but hey its another option.
    04-26-10 12:38 AM
    Can you forward your emails to a single address. I need to monitor 23 email addresses and do so through the 10 email addresses allowed. I forward all my emails to a single email address that I won the domain to. I think you also might be able to forward to your isp email address such as cableone and retrieve email from there.

The draw back t this is not being able to respond from some domains. You will need to access the web mail through your browser.
    04-26-10 12:56 AM
    You may find that if you move away from BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) and onto hosted BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) BlackBerry Wireless E-mail then you can ask for more than 10 email addresses.

BIS is the standard consumer product and BES is for corporate use. A number of larger carriers offer hosted BES at additional charge. Ask them. A Google search of "hosted BlackBerry BES" should reveal any number of companies offering this.

BES is capable of offering an unlimited number of email accounts but you may find that providers charge extra for lots. I do not know what number is represented by - lots.
    04-26-10 06:43 AM
    I wonder if that will work for me, I have a few servers, 3 dedicated in the USA, Europe, and Canada and about 30 email accounts on each, would the enterprise server work for me, with all my various servers spread account the world?
    04-26-10 04:41 PM
    I don't use the enterprise side. I have BIS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 05:55 PM
    Yeah it really sucks, I wish blackberry offered like another tier or some kind of extra cost thing to have more emails. I tried the nexus one, but it had mad pop3 problems retrieving mail.
    04-28-10 03:28 AM
    The do. I told you. BES. Look here http://forums.crackberry.com/f50/. You only need one server worldwide. It's a mobile phone and it uses the local carrier to send/receive.
    04-28-10 03:31 AM
    Hey guys, I have a few internet businesses and the max 10 emails is limiting me on how many emails i can store on my phone. Is there a trick to get more then 10 email addresses on your blackberry device? I need more then 10. 15 would be ideal.
    Not everyone will agree, but the easiest solution for me was to subscribe to 2 BIS accounts from 2 different gsm service providers. Not sure if this will work for CDMA and others, but at least this is how my 9700 (only one) is setup to receive 20 email accounts, both business and personal.
    Last edited by marklu98; 04-28-10 at 12:34 PM.
    04-28-10 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD