So I have a Curve 8330 on Bell. I've been subscribing to gameday audio for 2 years now. It's not the greatest, but it works. This year though, after I signed up, I was able to listen to a total of 2 games. The next one crashed after 52 seconds. It said that the format was not supported.

I emailed mlb mobile and they told me they were working on the problem. A week later, the games were playing but for only 52 seconds. Then it would say ERROR. I emailed again and got this :

Response (Crystal Thomassie) - 04/20/2010 05:17 PM
    Dear MLB.com Mobile Customer:

Thank you for your inquiry.

I understand that you are having issues with Gameday Audio on the mobile web browser:

To access all the features of Mobile Premium, Javascript and Background Images need to be enabled on your Blackberry's web browser. To enable these features:
    1. Open the Menu and select Options
    2. Select Browser Configuration
    3. Check the "Support Javascript" box
    4. Check the "Use Background Images" box
    5. Save your settings
    6. Refresh the game page to start receiving game data

Sincerely,
    MLB.com Mobile Customer Support Team

Question Reference #100420-000946

When I looked, I already had support javascript and use background imagaes checked.

Can anybody help me ?
    04-24-10 08:15 AM
    I've been having this same issue for a few weeks as well. I just checked 'background images' in my options and the feed still errors at 54 seconds every time for me. "An error has occurred attempting to play media"

Very frustrating and so far MLB help has been no help at all.
    04-26-10 08:13 PM
    They suck. I havd to cancel the service. I don't understand why it will play for 54 seconds and then shut off. I can keep resetting it but that is no way to listen to a game.
    04-26-10 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD