Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a internet radio app that doesn't constantly stop to buffer, I currently have pandora, and I don't have the full 5 Bar signal for a good portion of time, I live out in a rural area, so that is partially my problem. Anyone reccomend any certain one or different ones for my 8900?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 04:52 PM
    pandora is the only one i use. look in appworld, theres a bunch. however, i dont use nor like them so i cant speak on them.
    04-22-10 07:48 PM
    Slacker allows you to cache stations on your microSD card, so you can do that when you have a good signal. Then you can listen even if you have no signal at all, such as on an airplane.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-22-10 07:50 PM
    When I had my 8900, I found Pandora to be quite good. Even just on EDGE with "normal" quality, it streams nicely.

I tried Slacker but I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. I felt it was slow and it didn't stream nearly as nicely as Pandora.
    04-22-10 07:56 PM
    i prefer wunder radio, i think it is a free 10 day trial and it is 10 bucks to buy one time fee

depending on what station you want to listen to there are diffrent quality levels.
    if i remember right there are some where in the line of 64 thousand internet radio stations that you can listen to. and there is also police and fire scanner stations. I use it cause there is a few talk stations i wanted to listen to while im away from home, or am at home and dont feel like sitting in fron of the computer. its a free trial so it cant hurt to give it a shot
    04-23-10 11:42 AM
    If you don't have a good signal, Slacker with the caching feature activated works very well.
    04-26-10 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD