So I was running the stock but rooted 2.1, until this morning. I got bored, so I downloaded and installed Chevy's Simply Stunning v3.1 rom. I really like it, especially the launcher from Nexus 1, so cool. The only thing I don't like is how everything is Blue. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to restore the old colors (at least on the icons and in the messaging app) but still use the cool rom with all the tweaks?

I know how to change the color of the live wallpaper, but I want the icons back to original colors, as well as the slide to answer/unlock being green again. Is this possible?

Thanks!
    04-22-10 11:07 AM
    He has a stock theme patcher in his thread at alldroid in update.zip format that will revert it back to stock look. Make a backup before you try it so you can always go back if you dont like it.

[ROM] [ESE81 Built From Source] - Simply Stunning v3.1 - 2.1 ROM [4/9/2010]

It turns it back to 3 screen but you should be able to still download helix from the market and use the launcher and up to 7 screens.
    04-22-10 11:29 AM
    Here's my question.

If I do that, is "Launcher" still installed? That's what give the 5 screens and the 3D app drawer, right?
    04-22-10 11:49 AM
    UPDATE: I installed the stock theme patch and installer stayed on board, giving me the 5 home screens and the 3D launcher.

This rocks...I love it.

Perfect!
    04-22-10 12:03 PM
    Just try helix launcher 2, it is an enhanced version of launcher 2 with 4 slots for icons at the bottom 2 on each side of the app tray button.
    04-22-10 12:59 PM
    I may try that, but I really like this for now.

Let's see if this ROM sucks my battery completely dry like bugless beast seemed to.
    04-22-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD